Another Travelin' Song: Two Weeks in Orlando! A Summer '09 Trip Report: Updated 1/25

An update! :dance3: I'm glad to see you back. :goodvibes

Mythos looks so beautiful!! What a cool restaurant, glad you had such a great meal!

Even the palm trees are curved in Suess Landing?! That's amazing!

Signing on. We're taking our first trip to Universal this summer and I'm loving hearing about it:goodvibes

Wow, it's been a month since's I've updated, hasn't it? I just wanted to let you all know that I'm in the process of creating a travel blog for all of my trip reports, and when it's done I'll post a link here. I like having all of my reports in my own little space, so that's where I'll continue. Until then, thanks for reading along!

I thought you had disappeared like last time... good to know you haven't forgotten! I'll be looking forward to the travel blog link. :)

I've been off the DIS dealing with moving stuff, but I'm attempting to catch up! Looks like you've been busy too. :goodvibes I look forward to the blog when you get it going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter