Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

Finally this morning, after doing online checking, making fastpass plus reservations and linking my annual passes to MDE, I was able to get the Magic band link to work. I can customize with our names but gray was the only color listed. We are checking into the Beach Club on 10/11/13!

Anyone checking in oct 27 or later that was able to do fp+?

I check in on Oct 26 and I can personalise my magicband (grey only at the moment) and have been granted access to fastpass+ but can't make any selections yet.

By being granted access, I mean that the fastpass+ option now shows on the iPhone/iPad app and when adding plans on the MDE website. Hopefully I will be able to make my selections soon!

Just an update:

I was able to add FP+ selections last night.

This morning, NOTHING on Magic Bands.

So I finally tried logging into MDE on Internet Explorer, rather than Firefox...

and I have Magic Bands ready to be customized!!! :cool1: However, it's still only gray, just like everyone else.

Can't wait to get color choices and order them!!!

We will be at Pop Oct 19-26 and I don't have the option for MB yet, we are able to pick FP+ now :cool1: I was hoping to have the FP+ option for the MSEP and fireworks on the 19th however it's not showing up in my FP selection :confused3 Has anyone else been able to reserve FP+ for these 2 events on the 19th?

Have you done online check in? If so, try modifying it. I left everything the same, and afterwards, the magic band option was there! Still only grey at the moment, but it should update with the rest of the colors sometime soon.

Have you done online check in? If so, try modifying it. I left everything the same, and afterwards, the magic band option was there! Still only grey at the moment, but it should update with the rest of the colors sometime soon.

This did the trick for me too.

I got the same thing, clicked on it and then it was gone. I wasn't able to get it to come back up after that. I was only able to see the customize option using IE, not Google Chrome. Someone else posted that they had to use IE to customize as it wasn't giving the option with Firefox so I thought I'd give it a try and sure enough, there it was.... for a brief second anyway :confused3 I have my FP+ picks done and I'm hoping the MB options become available in the next couple days:cool1:

OK, the modify reservation worked for me to get to customize bands. But, I only have gray options as well.:sad2:

Hummm, so I did online checkin Monday of this week but the online checkin was still showing in MDE so I just clicked on it and went through all the steps again. I then go back to MDE and low and behold "POOF" :wizard: Customize magic bands is now showing. However, like everyone else, the only color it shows is gray :guilty:. Hopefully the other cool colors will be added soon and we can all customize and order :yay:

We were able to do our FP+ last night around 8pm but not able to choose Magic Bands. A few minutes ago my husband let me know that we now can get our MBs but only have the choice of gray and it says we only have 8 days left to choose. I hope they get the colors on there before that.

BTW, is says that I have 26 days left to customize so I'm sure all the colors will come on-board between now and then. Fingers crossed.....if not, I guess I'm be getting a sleeve for my MB.....wait, maybe that's Disney's way of making even more money...offer only the sterile looking gray bands then everyone (like me) will buy the covers to make them pretty and bammmm....more money to the mouse, LOL.

We will be at Pop Oct 19-26 and I don't have the option for MB yet, we are able to pick FP+ now :cool1: I was hoping to have the FP+ option for the MSEP and fireworks on the 19th however it's not showing up in my FP selection :confused3 Has anyone else been able to reserve FP+ for these 2 events on the 19th?

We also checkin to Pop on Oct 19th. I have picked out all our FP+ for our trip. Last night I could do FP+ but no MB. Today, it says I can personalize my MBs. I have not yet done so as everyone is reporting Grey as the only option. So I'll wait until somebody reports the colors are active again.

Oh, and btw I have not done online checkin at all at this time. Still on the fence if I will or not. So it's not required for FP+ or MBs to become active. :) But I'm seeing some people that had already done online checkin before everything became active have to "modify online checkin" to get everything to become active. Saw this with the Sept people too.

I could not get the bonus FP+ for any of my MK days, just the 3. I could not get any Wishes, MSEP or Fantasmic for any of our days either. Maybe they are not an option yet? :confused3

BTW, is says that I have 26 days left to customize so I'm sure all the colors will come on-board between now and then. Fingers crossed.....if not, I guess I'm be getting a sleeve for my MB.....wait, maybe that's Disney's way of making even more money...offer only the sterile looking gray bands then everyone (like me) will buy the covers to make them pretty and bammmm....more money to the mouse, LOL.

Mine says only 10 days left to customize, and I can only choose gray. :badpc:

We also checkin to Pop on Oct 19th. I have picked out all our FP+ for our trip. Last night I could do FP+ but no MB. Today, it says I can personalize my MBs. I have not yet done so as everyone is reporting Grey as the only option. So I'll wait until somebody reports the colors are active again.

I could not get the bonus FP+ for any of my MK days, just the 3. I could not get any Wishes, MSEP or Fantasmic for any of our days either. Maybe they are not an option yet? :confused3

Hey neighbor on the other side of the river :wave2:

I didn't get the bonus FP either for MK and I also didn't have the MSEP or wishes option for FP :confused: I was really hoping for those more then the xtra FP

We are doing a split stay at the Poly 10/19-10/24 and POR 10/24-10/26 (ressie through travelocity). Our account is linked with the party we are traveling with. So far for the magic bands their poly reservation pops up to customize and our POR ressie pops up to customize. Not sure why our poly ressie isn't popping up yet. Also only have the gray option. But one thing is for sure...cannot wait to get these in the mail!

We are doing a split stay at the Poly 10/19-10/24 and POR 10/24-10/26 (ressie through travelocity). Our account is linked with the party we are traveling with. So far for the magic bands their poly reservation pops up to customize and our POR ressie pops up to customize. Not sure why our poly ressie isn't popping up yet. Also only have the gray option. But one thing is for sure...cannot wait to get these in the mail!

I think you will use the same magic bands for the split stay. We are staying a room only at AoA 10/6 before our cruise and then WL 10/10-10/13 after the cruise. I only had one magic band option for the AoA stay. I read on the FAQ where you can keep your bands and reuse on future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter