Any OCTOBER guests received FP+ testing invite?

I think you will use the same magic bands for the split stay. We are staying a room only at AoA 10/6 before our cruise and then WL 10/10-10/13 after the cruise. I only had one magic band option for the AoA stay. I read on the FAQ where you can keep your bands and reuse on future trips.

Shouldn't we get the one for poly first then? Since that the first resort we are staying at?

Hey neighbor on the other side of the river :wave2:

I didn't get the bonus FP either for MK and I also didn't have the MSEP or wishes option for FP :confused: I was really hoping for those more then the xtra FP

Howdy right back neighbor! :wave2: Was a little disappointed about no bonus FP but I really want Fantasmic. I would have chosen MSEP for sure and probably stayed right there for Wishes :rotfl:

I have two room reservations as I am traveling with my inlaws and some of my kids are staying in the room with them. I keep getting an error when I try to do online checkin for their room. Now I have the option to customize magic bands, but not theirs (I'm assuming because I cannot do online check in for that room) Anyone else have this issue?

Also wanted to add that my bonus FP for the 3pm parade has vanished! Am I the only one who saw that???

I have a couple of questions.

Where is the reserved FP+ section for the parades at MK? I think I read that the reserved section for wishes is near the Rose Garden, is that correct?

Also wanted to add that my bonus FP for the 3pm parade has vanished! Am I the only one who saw that???

:eek: Oh no! Sorry! And I think so, I remember you as the one I saw as having the bonus FP+ Not sure anyone else has gotten one for Oct. I couldn't even with the tips.

Howdy right back neighbor! :wave2: Was a little disappointed about no bonus FP but I really want Fantasmic. I would have chosen MSEP for sure and probably stayed right there for Wishes :rotfl:

I'm hoping that F! and MSEP/Wishes will become available at some point. We have a lunch ADR at MM with the F! package but I'm not thrilled about eating there. I would rather just have the FP+ option for viewing F!. I agree about staying put for MSEP and Wishes. Our DD is 4 and this will be her first trip so I'd really like to utilize FP+ for both and have a great seat/view without having to stake out a spot 2 hours ahead of time.

Beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

Thank you! It didn't work for me, though. It just kept saying to make sure my Reservation ID and name match... and I triple checked. (I know that Res # by heart at this point :rotfl2:) I'll bookmark the link and try later. :confused3

Oh no! Sorry! And I think so, I remember you as the one I saw as having the bonus FP+ Not sure anyone else has gotten one for Oct. I couldn't even with the tips.

Thanks, it's okay though. We planned to skip the parade for a swim break, anyway!

I have a question.. are we able to pick what color we want for our magicbands? I'm only getting the option of grey when I go to customize.

I have a question.. are we able to pick what color we want for our magicbands? I'm only getting the option of grey when I go to customize.

As I understand it, they are still loading everything into the system for October dates. Hopefully it will all be loaded soon! :goodvibes

I have two room reservations as I am traveling with my inlaws and some of my kids are staying in the room with them. I keep getting an error when I try to do online checkin for their room. Now I have the option to customize magic bands, but not theirs (I'm assuming because I cannot do online check in for that room) Anyone else have this issue?

Call Tech support at 407-939-7765 and they should be able to help.

I have a couple of questions.

Where is the reserved FP+ section for the parades at MK? I think I read that the reserved section for wishes is near the Rose Garden, is that correct?

Someone posted that they were right in the center of the hub for MSEP and had the option to stay there for wishes or move to the area by the rose garden.

So I've been playing around with the FP+ selections the last two days. I selected the three attractions for each day yesterday. I wasn't completely satisfied with any of the times MDE gave me so I was able to go back in and rearrange certain attractions to better fit my liking. Just wanted to let ppl know that this option is available.

Thank you! It didn't work for me, though. It just kept saying to make sure my Reservation ID and name match... and I triple checked. (I know that Res # by heart at this point :rotfl2:) I'll bookmark the link and try later. :confused3

Mine did not work at first either. I was using the reservation # that was showing up under MDE (it was a combo of letters and numbers next to the Pop resort reservation). So I then just noticed that when I clicked on "manage Magic bands" it shows an all numeric confirmation # for POP. I just input that into the BOG ressie site and IT WORKED !!!!! it's now letting me pick my day/time but it says there are not available times for the 3 different days I tried.

It doesn't look like any resorts have been added on October's test that weren't in September's test. So now I need to decide if I want to pay extra to stay at Pop instead of AllStars. Does EVERYONE at Pop get fp+?

Mine did not work either but my ressie # also has letters in it and someone posted that it will only let you input numbers :confused3 I read that you can also use the DME confirmation # to book BOG. I haven't tried it because we haven't recvd our Mickey Mail yet.

I converted my letters to numbers and it still didn't work. We are also not using Magical Express (we're driving). So who knows. Any October people (NOT rollovers from September) booking BOG lunch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter