any single parents

I am another single mom of DD4 and we are cruising Dec. 11-18 on our first DC. I am so excited!! Is there anyone going on this same one?:earsgirl: :earsgirl: princess:

Oh wow, we will just miss each other. I am sailing on dec 26th.
Have a great time. MY son just turned 5. he would've made such a good playmate to your DD. Let me know how your trip was.
Are you still staying in the orlando area after the cruise? We will be arriving on the 18th.
Valerie

No, we are flying back the 18th. I hope there are some single people to meet on my cruise! Are you going on a 10-day?:earsgirl: princess:

We are doing the 4 night. I hope I meet other single people on mine too. Have a greatt ime. maybe one day, there will be a single parent cruise meet. If I like this I will rebook for dec 2006. Maybe you can do the same.
Valerie

Hi all! I'm also glad to see that there are so many other single parents on this board. DD (9) and I will be embarking on the impossible (our first cruise) June 2, 2005. We're doing the land and sea vacation. Anyone else???

Just booked the special western caribbean cruise on 8/19/06. The Magic is going to Castaway Cay twice and I'm so excited about Castaway Cay and about doing a 7 day Disney cruise. Going with my DS 20 and DD 18. Hopefully more single parents will join us on this cruise. It's less than 2 years ago. Who else is going?

I sailed as a single parent this past April. I was nervous initially but just mixed and mingled. I went out to the Bahamas by myself and just saw the sights. Maybe we can all write Disney about a singles cruise or we can spearhead one! My DS 8 and 12 found some friends on board and I rarely saw them.

I sailed as a single parent this past April. I was nervous initially but just mixed and mingled. I went out to the Bahamas by myself and just saw the sights. Maybe we can all write Disney about a singles cruise or we can spearhead one! My DS 8 and 12 found some friends on board and I rarely saw them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter