Anyone else at Pop but us??!!

LBelle said:
Is this a trick question?? :confused3 :confused3 DH needs TV so that he'll leave me alone to DIS!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes1

AMEN SISTER !!

DH " Honey are you done yet"
ME " NO"
DH " What's that Crazy Lisa doing now?"
ME " You wouln't believe it if I told you"
DH " Say Hey for me "
ME "K" :grouphug:

Get this ladies! DS(7) wants to do Boy Scouts-ok good idea. He'll learn to tie knots,make sit-upons, help old ladies(his MOTHER) cross the street, CPR training etc........... lots of beneficial stuff. Well since he is in the younger group, he MUST have an adult accompany him to all scouting functions. Still OK as I don't trust too many people & want to know what my kid is doing. NOW is where we come into a problem, 3 weeks from now is the 1st :scared1: CAMPOUT :scared1: DH can't attended because of school & work.
There is NO flippen way I am sleeping in tent, on the ground in the cold with critters!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: WTH do I tell my kid???????

bonzarella said:
Get this ladies! DS(7) wants to do Boy Scouts-ok good idea. He'll learn to tie knots,make sit-upons, help old ladies(his MOTHER) cross the street, CPR training etc........... lots of beneficial stuff. Well since he is in the younger group, he MUST have an adult accompany him to all scouting functions. Still OK as I don't trust too many people & want to know what my kid is doing. NOW is where we come into a problem, 3 weeks from now is the 1st :scared1: CAMPOUT :scared1: DH can't attended because of school & work.
There is NO flippen way I am sleeping in tent, on the ground in the cold with critters!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: WTH do I tell my kid???????

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: Bug spray and a blow up I always say...lol Bonzi in the woods :rotfl: Sure a far cry from WDW

keliblue said:
[/B]

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: Bug spray and a blow up I always say...lol Bonzi in the woods :rotfl: Sure a far cry from WDW
Glad someone is seeing the humor in this :rotfl: Hoping like heck I get an awesome "ding", tell the DH & other kid it is camp weekend and Gar & I are heading to WDW-our little secret :ssst: :lmao: I am truly considering this.

bonzarella said:
Glad someone is seeing the humor in this :rotfl: Hoping like heck I get an awesome "ding", tell the DH & other kid it is camp weekend and Gar & I are heading to WDW-our little secret :ssst: :lmao: I am truly considering this.

Wouldn't it be great if "we" (and you all know who you are) could really pull off a long girls weekend at WDW.... or anywhere for that matter :goodvibes

keliblue said:
AMEN SISTER !!

DH " Honey are you done yet"
ME " NO"
DH " What's that Crazy Lisa doing now?"
ME " You wouln't believe it if I told you"
DH " Say Hey for me "
ME "K" :grouphug:

CRAZY!!!!! ME?????? :confused3 Whatch you talkin' bout, Willis???? pirate:

bonzarella said:

Bonnie....don't forget to pre-ship your box- o'- shoes to the campground!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:

Bonnie.....camping!!!!!! :bitelip: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

keliblue said:
Wouldn't it be great if "we" (and you all know who you are) could really pull off a long girls weekend at WDW.... or anywhere for that matter :goodvibes

Got my passport in my hand, girlfriends!!!!!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

keliblue said:
All I need is a time & place, assuming I am in the "we" category! Be waiting with bevvies in hand :rotfl: Vegas anyone??????

LBelle said:
Bonnie....don't forget to pre-ship your box- o'- shoes to the campground!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:

H_LL with the shoes, it will be box-o-wine thats getting shipped! :lmao:

keliblue said:

Bonnie and I are both about 2 hours away from Chicago. You guys need to get here for a long weekend. Shopping/Margaritas/Show/Sightseeing--Lots of laughs--did I mention Margaritas?

LBelle said:

Almost peed my pants... :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Kimber1963 said:
Bonnie and I are both about 2 hours away from Chicago. You guys need to get here for a long weekend. Shopping/Margaritas/Show/Sightseeing--Lots of laughs--did I mention Margaritas?

OPRAH country ?? that wouldn't be much of a vacation for you two.... I am kinda liken the Vegas Idea... they have all Male reviews :woohoo: there you know :rolleyes1

:dance3:

bonzarella said:
All I need is a time & place, assuming I am in the "we" category! Be waiting with bevvies in hand :rotfl: Vegas anyone??????

Can you say Vacation club !!! Us girls in a condo for a weekend... Way Deadly pirate:

LBelle said:
Got my passport in my hand, girlfriends!!!!!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

Ohhhhhhh that's right, we would have to smuggle Lisa over the border :teeth: ;)

keliblue said:
Almost peed my pants... :rotfl: :rotfl2:
Whadda ya laughing for Keli? LBelle has QVC'd Cher's Mackie gowns for the cruise & you'd never see her without matching shoes!!!!!! She will need a steamer trunk for those alone. :rotfl: :lmao:

bonzarella said:
Whadda ya laughing for Keli? LBelle has QVC'd Cher's Mackie gowns for the cruise & you'd never see her without matching shoes!!!!!! She will need a steamer trunk for those alone. :rotfl: :lmao:

You are absolutely right !!! I wonder what else will be in that trunk? :smooth: ... Hhmmmmmmmmm maybe one of her husbands....lol :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

or or or the "Susan Lucci" jewelry collection to go with her Cher Mackie... oooooooo she is going to look soooo BUTIFUL !!! :love:

Vegas sounds great!!!! Better keep a leash on me though....wouldn't want to get drunk and polyga-marry someone else!!!
1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter