Anyone else at Pop but us??!!

keliblue said:
You are absolutely right !!! I wonder what else will be in that trunk? :smooth: ... Hhmmmmmmmmm maybe one of her husbands....lol :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

or or or the "Susan Lucci" jewelry collection to go with her Cher Mackie... oooooooo she is going to look soooo BUTIFUL !!! :love:

Are there any other All My Children fans among us? Been watching that show for 20 years.

Kimber1963 said:
Are there any other All My Children fans among us? Been watching that show for 20 years.

For awhile I did AMC but then I got stuck on General Hospital.. this was all years ago though :happytv:

It's starting to get really cold here.. We had our first snow yesterday in the mountains :banana:

keliblue said:
It's starting to get really cold here.. We had our first snow yesterday in the mountains :banana:

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't say that evil S word!!!!
22.gif

We had better get back to Pop soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.gif
7.gif

LBelle said:
Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't say that evil S word!!!!
22.gif

We had better get back to Pop soon!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]http://bestsmileys.com/undersun/1.gif[/img]
7.gif

AAAAAA... one can only dream... if all goes well, I will be sitting in the Hippy Dippy in just over 11 months according to my ticker :sad2:

Hey K & LB how do I get a ticker on? :confused3 I don't want any smart aleck answers either :teeth: Had to break out the hats & coats here today-YUK!!!!!!! :cold:

bonzarella said:
Hey K & LB how do I get a ticker on? :confused3 I don't want any smart aleck answers either :teeth: Had to break out the hats & coats here today-YUK!!!!!!! :cold:

I can do that :teeth:

Go to TickerFactory.com.... Pick "Vacations"... Pick out your cursors and put in your dates then on the last screen

Copy everything in the box the "bbCode:" (high lite..right click...copy..DaH!!!)

Open your "user CP on the DIS go to Signature and (right click...DaH!!!) Paste it in :artist:

Just keep previewing signature till you get it right popcorn::

Good evening everyone... I am going to go watch America's Most Wanted, see if I see any of you.... talk to you later. :happytv:

Kimber1963 said:
Are you two going at different times? Your tickers don't match!

I can't figure out why mine says 10 months 4 weeks & days, not 11 months?
I put in dates that I thought will work for me, they cross-over with KeliB's dates. Nothing finalized yet :teeth:

Patsfan7 said:
Good evening everyone... I am going to go watch America's Most Wanted, see if I see any of you.... talk to you later. :happytv:

Oh no! LBelle you'll have to change your name again! Patsfan is on to you!

bonzarella said:
I can't figure out why mine says 10 months 4 weeks & days, not 11 months?
I put in dates that I thought will work for me, they cross-over with KeliB's dates. Nothing finalized yet :teeth:
Oh, never mind. My brain has already left on vacation :rolleyes1 :crazy: :sad2: :p

Kimber1963 said:
Oh no! LBelle you'll have to change your name again! Patsfan is on to you!

Damn!!! Such a HUGE pain in the rear!!! :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter