Anyone else at Pop but us??!!

I'm still here. :surfweb:

Husband was home until tonight, back on nights for three nights, then new job starts next monday. So, I will have some time the next few nights after the kids go to bed. Waiting for Desparate Housewives to begin. :hourglass

Talk to you all later.... I am trying to adjust to all those colored leaves on the trees.... where did those come from???? :confused3

Patsfan7 said:
I'm still here. :surfweb:

Husband was home until tonight, back on nights for three nights, then new job starts next monday. So, I will have some time the next few nights after the kids go to bed. Waiting for Desparate Housewives to begin. :hourglass

Talk to you all later.... I am trying to adjust to all those colored leaves on the trees.... where did those come from???? :confused3
Commercial-DH. How ya doing? You been getting a bit more shut-eye? :Pinkbounc

bonzarella said:
I can't figure out why mine says 10 months 4 weeks & days, not 11 months?
I put in dates that I thought will work for me, they cross-over with KeliB's dates. Nothing finalized yet :teeth:

All is good.... at least we are somewhat in sinc:coffee:

bonzarella said:
Commercial-DH. How ya doing? You been getting a bit more shut-eye? :Pinkbounc

Yeah, I don't know what was up with him getting up at all hours. BUT, at Disney, he slept and slept and slept!!!!! All the excitement had him sleeping until 9-10am!!!!! That is reason enough to go back!!!!!!

janjandis said:
Happy Thanksgiving Lisa and Peter, my fellow Canucks!

Thanks, eh!!!!!!
1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter