April Check-In **Official**

I was planning our visit for the week after Easter, but circumstances changed, and now we have to go 4/10 & 4/11. Hopefully it will be somewhat manageable. At least several AP tiers are blocked out both days! :confused3

Everyone—I believe I’ve updated the first post with all the new check-ins. If I missed you, please let me know and I will add you as soon as I am able.

Unfortunately, I am dealing with an emergency and will have to step away from the board over the weekend and possibly next week. I’m not ghosting :) I look forward to reading all the new posts when I get back.

Everyone—I believe I’ve updated the first post with all the new check-ins. If I missed you, please let me know and I will add you as soon as I am able.

Unfortunately, I am dealing with an emergency and will have to step away from the board over the weekend and possibly next week. I’m not ghosting :) I look forward to reading all the new posts when I get back.
I hope everything is ok!!!
❤️

Hope the emergency goes the way you want it to go. Good luck to you.

Hope everything is okay and thank you for all you do

We are for sure trying the River Belle Terrace premium dining package this time...
We did the Blue Bayou last time and it was great but would prefer a table and chairs this time...

Fantasmic will be every night? Or just Friday and Saturday night?
We did the Blue Bayou package a couple years ago, and also looking at the River Belle premium for our upcoming trip. After sitting on the ground for a couple hours last time, my mom found her back was bothering her. I know we enjoy the menu at Blue Bayou more, it seems you are definitely paying the high price for the seats vs the menu at River Belle.

We did the Blue Bayou package a couple years ago, and also looking at the River Belle premium for our upcoming trip. After sitting on the ground for a couple hours last time, my mom found her back was bothering her. I know we enjoy the menu at Blue Bayou more, it seems you are definitely paying the high price for the seats vs the menu at River Belle.
The ground was manageable but not amazing...while the view was. Looking forward to changing it up though. The menu at the River Belle looks fairly decent, and i'm excited to try the dessert

Bought our 2 day tickets today from LMTC and also booked 2 dinner reservations: Tortilla Joes & Wine Country Trattoria. We eaten at Tortilla Joes before, but first time at Wine Country Trattoria-would love to hear from disers on their experience here?

Bought our 2 day tickets today from LMTC and also booked 2 dinner reservations: Tortilla Joes & Wine Country Trattoria. We eaten at Tortilla Joes before, but first time at Wine Country Trattoria-would love to hear from disers on their experience here?
we have eaten here a handful of times. Always for the WOC dining package. Personally, I love it. With the exception of one time having really slow service, our experience has always been good. I really like dining outside on the patio. And they have really good cocktails. Enjoy!

Agree that service at WCT can be on the slow side (not always, but it can happen). So plan accordingly and don't be in a rush. And if the weather is nice, it can be a very nice break time to slow down and enjoy a meal on the patio.

The family I am visiting gave the green light for us to "skip out on them" on Easter and head to the parks. So now we added on Saturday night and will have Easter Sunday and Monday in the parks! So two mornings now to try for a Rise boarding group!

My ADR window opens tomorrow and I’m used to WDW planning. Anything I should focus on like pre park opening breakfasts or hard to get ressies? Also, what is lamplight lounge. Kid friendly?

Hey everyone! I’m back for the time being. It looks like I picked an eventful day to return 😬😂 I’m hoping to get through posts tonight and add everyone to the check-in post, plus new info on ticket prices. Things are still a little unstable here, so I may not be online as much as I like, lol, but I’ve missed this outlet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter