April Check-In **Official**

For anyone not counting the minutes, today is the 60th day before the start of our April trips! Because my trip actually starts in March and ends in April, I finished making the last of our reservations this morning. So excited!

For anyone not counting the minutes, today is the 60th day before the start of our April trips! Because my trip actually starts in March and ends in April, I finished making the last of our reservations this morning. So excited!

Which did you make? ❤️

Which did you make? ❤
Goofy's Kitchen for dinner on March 30, which is the night of our arrival. My son has never been to Disney before and LOVES costumed characters. He is going to be so happy!

April 1 is our "All Things Star Wars" day. We have Oga's reservations for 10:30, and then simultaneous reservations for Savi's and Droid Depot at 4:20. DH will go to Savi's while I take The Boy to Droid Depot to build his R2 unit :)

The Soarin’ Over California rumor is being reported as fact by both Micechat and WDWToday, so I am moving it from “Monitoring” to “Good News”. It will run February 28-April 21 to coincide with the Food and Wine Festival.

Goofy's Kitchen for dinner on March 30, which is the night of our arrival. My son has never been to Disney before and LOVES costumed characters. He is going to be so happy!...
Allow lots of extra time before checking in for GK for dinner! There is LOTS to look at in the DLH lobby, not to mention the monorail pool slides outside. There is an Autopia car for taking photos outside the restaurant and a cartoon room on the way to the restrooms. It's easy to spend more time than you'd think while waiting to be called.

Can someone give me some information about when WOC and Fantasmic will be? I understand they won't be every night, but we want to book dessert party and dining package (getting closer to that 60 day mark) and wondering if the park hours and schedule for those kinds of things are out or not...

Allow lots of extra time before checking in for GK for dinner! There is LOTS to look at in the DLH lobby, not to mention the monorail pool slides outside. There is an Autopia car for taking photos outside the restaurant and a cartoon room on the way to the restrooms. It's easy to spend more time than you'd think while waiting to be called.
Omg we do not have enough time on this vacation, lol. Monday is going to be crammed, but we are going back for Trader Sams on Friday. I can’t get a reservation there right?

It’s looking like we are coming back in October to do/see everything we are going to miss this spring.

Can someone give me some information about when WOC and Fantasmic will be? I understand they won't be every night, but we want to book dessert party and dining package (getting closer to that 60 day mark) and wondering if the park hours and schedule for those kinds of things are out or not...
My understanding is that you can see the schedule 60 days out for WOC And Fantasmic by going into the reservations portion of the app once you are 60 days out. However, I would expect that they will only be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday,

The Soarin’ Over California rumor is being reported as fact by both Micechat and WDWToday, so I am moving it from “Monitoring” to “Good News”. It will run February 28-April 21 to coincide with the Food and Wine Festival.
That's so exciting! I've never done Soarin' Over California and I'm going to avoid as many spoilers as possible. I do know about the orange smell and I'm PUMPED!

Reactions: EmJ

You might get lucky-during Spring Break which usually spans a few weeks entertainment will run every night usually. So may depend on your dates. I think for entertainment that calendar is finalized 45 days prior and can be viewed here.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/entertainment/

Just made our Fantasmic/Blue Bayou Ressie for our 1st park day! Woo Hoo! Does anybody know if our party of 6 at 11:30 am can get waterside? We went a few yrs ago with only 4 of us, but we have 6 this time. Thanks!

Yay I can join this list, visiting from Australia with my 11 year old daughter, staying at the Hyatt Regency from 12 April until 21 April.

Just made our Fantasmic/Blue Bayou Ressie for our 1st park day! Woo Hoo! Does anybody know if our party of 6 at 11:30 am can get waterside? We went a few yrs ago with only 4 of us, but we have 6 this time. Thanks!
Make sure to check in a bit early to make the request. There is a larger table in the center of the first row by the water. If you don't get that one, they may have to put two tables together.

Is Oga's Cantina exactly like the one in WDW? You share tables and/or stand?

Also....

We will have a 1/2 day (first day) and a 1 full day (both days with Park Hoppers). We want to see Fantasmic and WOC (assuming both are available when we go). We will be there on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday. Any advice as to which day to see which one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter