Are We There Yet????

thanks for coming back to us and showing the end of the trip.

i love all pictures!

really enjoyed your trippie.

Well, I suppose I finally "got around to it"......so here we go.....

We went to Johnson Beach at Perdido Key, FL.

We stayed at the beach for about two hours. The jellyfish were everywhere and Jacob was not having a good time.

Well...that would explain the lack of peeps at the beach...JELLYFISH!! Ugh...I hate them!!!!

I don’t know why, but I had to snap a pic of this little tattoo joint:
DSCN1252.jpg

I know why...because the person who authorized that paint job, is a GENIUS!! How can ya miss it? :confused3

We had stopped at one of the souvenir shops and bought the boys a shark tooth/shell necklace each.

Tim didn’t get one, but he was fine with that…..

but, but....what did YOU get??? :confused3

oh, and I know what else you used that laptop for in the car! :lmao:

Looks like a quiet end to a wonderful vacation!! I didn't realize you had to "tunnel it" to get home...learned somethin' new today. Tunnels freak me out...especially ones under large bodies of water :scared:

I have everything I possibly can crossed for you to scoot over to UO while at Disney in the summer!

Well...that would explain the lack of peeps at the beach...JELLYFISH!! Ugh...I hate them!!!!

That beach is not usually very busy. It's kind of a well kept secret. We really like it there. There are a lot of high rises there and they are mostly on the beach side of the road, so the condos and hotels have their own beach (KWIM?).

but, but....what did YOU get??? :confused3

I didn't get anything at that gift shop, the boys got the necklaces and Jacob got some for a couple of his friends. I saw a Tshirt that I wanted to get Zack, but he didn't go inside and I wasn't sure if he would wear it or not. The Tshirt had two spoons crossed and a bowl, (in the fashion of a skull and cross bones) it said "Cereal Killer." Zack eats more cereal than anyone I know.

oh, and I know what else you used that laptop for in the car! :lmao:

Looks like a quiet end to a wonderful vacation!! I didn't realize you had to "tunnel it" to get home...learned somethin' new today. Tunnels freak me out...especially ones under large bodies of water :scared:

I have everything I possibly can crossed for you to scoot over to UO while at Disney in the summer!
My laptop is broke right now......I need to get Tim to fix it before our next vacation.
Yeah, the tunnel is kind of freaky.
Thanks for crossing everything for me to go to UO! You know me....I will have withdrawls from UO if I don't get a dose of it this year.

I saw a Tshirt that I wanted to get Zack, but he didn't go inside and I wasn't sure if he would wear it or not. The Tshirt had two spoons crossed and a bowl, (in the fashion of a skull and cross bones) it said "Cereal Killer." Zack eats more cereal than anyone I know..

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

t-and-a said:
Thanks for crossing everything for me to go to UO! You know me....I will have withdrawls from UO if I don't get a dose of it this year.

Must. Ride. Mummy. :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter