Art the Greeter at the Beach Club

Brenda, do you know if the resort will forward mail to Art? I sent him a card right around the time of his retirement, and I just want to be sure it would have gotten to him.

Brenda, do you know if the resort will forward mail to Art? I sent him a card right around the time of his retirement, and I just want to be sure it would have gotten to him.

Hi Nicholas -

Yes they were and actually he is there about once a week meeting with friends. He is hard to keep up with his calendar is booked regularly!! Hope you are well.

Take care,
Brenda

I've been thinking about Art for the past few days and wondering how he's doing. I'm so glad he's enjoying his retirement but we sure do miss him! What is his last name or a good way to find him on Facebook?

He would like to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, and Safe Holiday Season with friends and family! He hopes to see everyone during his visits to the Beach Club and the theme parks in 2011! He appreciates all the smiles and friendships over the years! He thanks you for all the wonderful memories!! God Bless!

Thanks, Brenda. I hope to see Art during our January visit. Is there some way to get in touch with him to see when he's planning on coming by?

It would be nice to be able to do that without being intrusive into his personal life. Now that he's retired, he doesn't have to check in with any of us, after all.

Thanks, Brenda. I hope to see Art during our January visit. Is there some way to get in touch with him to see when he's planning on coming by?

It would be nice to be able to do that without being intrusive into his personal life. Now that he's retired, he doesn't have to check in with any of us, after all.

Nicholas - I sent you a private message :)

Art is on facebook -Arthur L Lark- you can find him there and also has his email address - he isn't real computer savvy but he tries so sometimes it take a while for a response but he does try to keep up.

Just wanted to share with you all that Art joined my wife and me for our breakfast at the Kona Cafe on the first day of our just-concluded trip.

I have heard it said that when Art visits the parks and/or the Beach Club, people don't recognize him out of his uniform. I can see why - had I not been expecting him, he could have walked past me without getting a second glance. But once he gave me his grin, there was no doubt who I was talking to.

We had a nice long breakfast, and our hostess at the Kona recognized him right away.

What is great about talking with Art is how he will tell you over and over how much all of the guests over the years gave to him, while being humble enough to not even mention how much we all received *from* him.

One thing I learned I learned last week that I never knew before - early in his WDW career, Art worked on the Jungle Cruise. Can you imagine hearing about Trader Sam and the back side of water from Art?

Just wanted to share with you all that Art joined my wife and me for our breakfast at the Kona Cafe on the first day of our just-concluded trip.

I have heard it said that when Art visits the parks and/or the Beach Club, people don't recognize him out of his uniform. I can see why - had I not been expecting him, he could have walked past me without getting a second glance. But once he gave me his grin, there was no doubt who I was talking to.

We had a nice long breakfast, and our hostess at the Kona recognized him right away.

What is great about talking with Art is how he will tell you over and over how much all of the guests over the years gave to him, while being humble enough to not even mention how much we all received *from* him.

One thing I learned I learned last week that I never knew before - early in his WDW career, Art worked on the Jungle Cruise. Can you imagine hearing about Trader Sam and the back side of water from Art?

Nicholas -

I had heard you had a great breakfast with him. He has quite the WDW background. The hostess actually got to meet Art at my wedding which is why she knew who he was. He does value all his time he had with all of the guests over the years. Hope you got to enjoy your entire trip! Maybe I can meet you and your wife with Art next visit. Take best of care!

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter