ATC Swap Due! ALL Mailed Back. Thanks!

Ok so I bought a whole bunch of stuff today and a book. I really really like the look of everything, I just hope I'm talented enough to pull it off.
I'm going to practice this weekend.
Tim Holtz had some really nice stuff at Michael's.

Where do you get the ATC info stamp?

:banana: That's awesome girlfriend! Did you buy an ATC book, or is it a regular scrapbookinh book? Of your course your talented enough. They are easy & so fun because they let you do anything with them. I'm telling you, your going to do a great job. I'm just excited because your going to join. We've never swapped together, so I think that is super cool!:banana: :yay: :cheer2: Tim Holts does have great stuff!
You can get an ATC stamp at a stamping store. But if you can't get one, no worries. You can just put your info on a label on the back. I have two ATC stamps.
www.catslifepress.com has ATC stamps there. But just look at them to see exactly what you need to put on the back. Don't go & buy one. If you come acrross one, great! If not, that is totally fine too. They just make it look better, that's all. :thumbsup2

well i just had to go to the website and also check you out!
you are cute!

Omg, what have we started you guys? hahaha. Thank you soooo much. You guys are too nice. Those are really kind words. Thank you. All in all you guys, I'm just happy to find a place that I can do my crafting with other woman & know that we are having a great time doing what we all love to do. I don't have anyone in my area to do this stuff with. I'm a loner in this, so I am thankful that I have you guys.
My friend Kristy (M_M) is the one who got me here. So thanks to her too!!:banana:
Ok down to business:rolleyes:
Yes, medium is what you use. For instance if you decide to use things other than your regular scrapbooking items. Like acrylic, or oil paints. Thinds like that. It can be anything. I signed myself up for just one group. I did the Ethnic group & I chose to do Japan. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow so i can post it on there for you. Cross your fingers & I can actually figure how to do it, haha. :scared:

Hi there - I'm scoping this out. (And I also checked out your picture on your site too - too cute!). Voyeurs we are.....I am on facebook (yes I am 39 years old with a facebook account). If anyone wants to see a pic of me and is on there PM me with your name and I will make you a 'friend'. Might be a good way for some of us to see more about each other too :)

So assuming you aren't going to trade these what do you do with them? I have to look at them but I don't really have room for something to just display or store - so I'm confuzzled as Buffy likes to say.

AWM and BAMB - you are nothing like what I pictured - of course now I can't remember how I pictured you but I am very happy to put faces to your screenames!

:banana: That's awesome girlfriend! Did you buy an ATC book, or is it a regular scrapbookinh book? Of your course your talented enough. They are easy & so fun because they let you do anything with them. I'm telling you, your going to do a great job. I'm just excited because your going to join. We've never swapped together, so I think that is super cool!:banana: :yay: :cheer2: Tim Holts does have great stuff!
You can get an ATC stamp at a stamping store. But if you can't get one, no worries. You can just put your info on a label on the back. I have two ATC stamps.
www.catslifepress.com has ATC stamps there. But just look at them to see exactly what you need to put on the back. Don't go & buy one. If you come acrross one, great! If not, that is totally fine too. They just make it look better, that's all. :thumbsup2

I bought a book that says rubber stamping, Artist Trading Cards, A TweetyJill publication. I'm going to start reading it tonight and practice.

Is there anything we can't use?

Yep, in the picture that's Lisa, Me, and AWM on the bottom row.

I bought a book that says rubber stamping, Artist Trading Cards, A TweetyJill publication. I'm going to start reading it tonight and practice.

Oh that's pretty cool!:banana: What's the name of it? I may want to pick up one too, haha. The only thing I am leary of are stickers. The only one's I would say are good to use are vintage looking one's. It's just that there may be someone that took awhile to make something of their own, & then it would be a bummer to get one that only had a sticker on it.
I would say good judgement on them. There are so many things you can do even without stamps. But stamps are by far my favorite things to use on ALL my crafting.

Hey Bamb, how is it going with your ATC's? I have some here that I made that I want to post.I'm going to see if I can do that today at some pint. They are simple, but everyone can get the idea. I also found some ATC labels people can download & use.
Whoever is interested in using the ATC lables, PM me with your personal email address & I would be more than happy to email the labels for you. They are great!!!!
Michi

Hey Bamb, how is it going with your ATC's? I have some here that I made that I want to post.I'm going to see if I can do that today at some pint. They are simple, but everyone can get the idea. I also found some ATC labels people can download & use.
Whoever is interested in using the ATC lables, PM me with your personal email address & I would be more than happy to email the labels for you. They are great!!!!
Michi

I haven't even had a chance to open the book yet. I honestly don't know when I will get around to trying it out. DH is heading out of town on Sunday though so I might be able to look at it then.

Have you decide how big the groups will be and what "themes" will be in each group?

Hi guys, I have posted a couple of pics of ATC's that I did so you can ge a n idea. I hope you like them! There on the 1st page.

Ugh!!!I love doing ATC's!! You can be SO creative with them and use so many types of media. I love layering them with various papers, stamping, embossing, charms, diecuts, etc.

I wish I had enough time to do this one since they do take a lot of time. Maybe I can sign up for one group....We'll see. My favorites to do are the oriental theme, so I'm glad you have this on the list. It's really a busy time, though.

awe man, if Yodasmom joins I swear I will have an inferiority complex but I can't not join cause I would sell my first born to have her work!!! LOL

What's a girl to do????

Oh Buffy, don't be silly!! You do beautiful work! Like I said I don't know if I'll be able to join (but would like to). Thank you for the complement, though...wow!!

Oh Buffy, don't be silly!! You do beautiful work! Like I said I don't know if I'll be able to join (but would like to). Thank you for the complement, though...wow!!

I adore what you do, I wish I were half as talented as you are. you have a real vision when it comes to paper and embellishments. I'm still hoarding your Devine elements because I need the perfect pictures for them.

Okay, I am confused? Are sign ups now or still on the 23rd???

Ugh!!!I love doing ATC's!! You can be SO creative with them and use so many types of media. I love layering them with various papers, stamping, embossing, charms, diecuts, etc.

I wish I had enough time to do this one since they do take a lot of time. Maybe I can sign up for one group....We'll see. My favorites to do are the oriental theme, so I'm glad you have this on the list. It's really a busy time, though.

Thanks guys for the kind words. They are a lot of fun & easy to do. The one's I posted were simple. But I like them. I hope can sign up Yoda's Mom!

Okay, I am confused? Are sign ups now or still on the 23rd???

Marlynnp,
Sorry about the confusion:sad2: This is going to be my 1st time hosting & I am a complete Dumbo at this, so bare with me, haha.:confused3
Signups are on the 23rd(Monday). It will be open at 10am. I'd love to have ya sign up. You & I have never swapped together before. :cutie:
Michi

Michi Belle those are really beautiful. very nice work.

OP - The last photo has a person's (you?) full name, address etc. That is best not posted on an open internet site. May I suggest you remove that photo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter