ATC Swap Due! ALL Mailed Back. Thanks!

OP - The last photo has a person's (you?) full name, address etc. That is best not posted on an open internet site. May I suggest you remove that photo.

It has my email addy not my home addy, but I removed it. Thank you. I will put another pic w/out info on it.

Feel myself being sucked in here........;)

Your so funny! I think it's worth trying at least once to see if this is something you would like getting into. If you ever go to crafting conventions, that's when they will really get in handy because you can trade with others...

PART with stuff???:scared1: I hoard it (or maybe use it on pages:rolleyes1 ) but I find it really hard to let go of things :blush: and I don't go to scrap conventions because I might spend a HUGE ammount:rolleyes1

I think you can say I'm up for a group or two;) Should I get some blank cards (see what I mean about spending:rotfl2: )?

PART with stuff???:scared1: I hoard it (or maybe use it on pages:rolleyes1 ) but I find it really hard to let go of things :blush: and I don't go to scrap conventions because I might spend a HUGE ammount:rolleyes1

I think you can say I'm up for a group or two;) Should I get some blank cards (see what I mean about spending:rotfl2: )?

Nah you don't have to buy cards sweetie. Do you happen to have an old deck of playing cards you know you will never use? I would use those as your backing. It gives it a nice stiffness to it & it should be archival for a while. :woohoo:

This maybe a stupid question but what do you do with ATCs?

THAT is not a stupid question.

The main gist of them is to trade them. You make them to give them away.

My personal goal will be to hoard them. I'll make mine to give away, but then I will hold all the ones I get sacred.

My goal is to hoard them too...and it's an excuse to get an ATC punch and an ATC carousel;)

This maybe a stupid question but what do you do with ATCs?

Yes, you just collect them & hoard them like the girls were saying, haha:rotfl2:
You can put them in a book too if you like or the carousel. Just like scrapbooking. You put your goodies in a scrapbook & enjoy them. You can also use an ATC as an embellishment for scrapping as well. But I am going to end up punching them & putting them in my 7gypsies carousel. I hope you sign up with us. I'm really looking forward to it. I think this will be the 1st one on this site, yay! :banana:
go to www.twopeasinabucket.com & punch in ATC's & you will see some really nice fun one's there.

FYI - Michaels has a wood stamp for the back of ATC cards. Forgot what it says exactly, but it included all the info that Michi said. It was $8.99. I didn't have a coupon, so I didn't get it yet.

FYI - Michaels has a wood stamp for the back of ATC cards. Forgot what it says exactly, but it included all the info that Michi said. It was $8.99. I didn't have a coupon, so I didn't get it yet.

Oh thanks for that AWM! That's great, I have never seen that one before. I'll have to check it out, even though I already have 2 stamps for it, hahah.That would begreat for everyone to get, but with a coupon of course...;)
If not, I found ATC labels that I downloaded from another site. Plus, I have a great download to keep track of hostessing as well. If you want them, send me a pm with your personal email addy & I will email it to you.
It's great to have.
Michi

Michaels also has a coupon for next week. I think it's off 10 or 20% your total purchase of all regular items. But I always buy things on sale, haha. I think we all do right, as much as we craft :rotfl2:

I think I'm gonna try 1 or 2 of these the no sticker thing worries me, but it will give me a chance to use my rubber stamps more.

I was worried by the sticker thing, but as I seem to have loads of stickers with no plan for using them I don't think it will really limit me:rolleyes1 I too would like to use my stamps more - I seem to buy them for one swap and then put them in a drawer:rotfl:

I was worried by the sticker thing, but as I seem to have loads of stickers with no plan for using them I don't think it will really limit me:rolleyes1 I too would like to use my stamps more - I seem to buy them for one swap and then put them in a drawer:rotfl:

Awe sorry girls. If they are vintage looking stickers, I don't have a prob with that. It's just thaatc's art about art & CREATING something instead of just sticking something on the paper. Use all the stamps you want. I love it!! I would say use good judgement. You guys know what looks good. If it fits, & it doesn't really look like one of those stickers that had a sticker lining around it, then use it. I'm just glad you guys are going to give it a try. yay!!:banana:

I got my catslife press stamps today!!! Yippee...I can't wait for sign ups:goodvibes

I have a Michael's 50% off coupon in my email that is good thru tomorrow - send me a pm with your email address and I'll forward you a copy.

Also, is it posssible to get a group or two of 'anything goes/random topic'?? I'd like some to be more artsy than themed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter