ATC Swap Due! ALL Mailed Back. Thanks!

I have a Michael's 50% off coupon in my email that is good thru tomorrow - send me a pm with your email address and I'll forward you a copy.

Also, is it posssible to get a group or two of 'anything goes/random topic'?? I'd like some to be more artsy than themed.

Sure, you got it! I will open a group up for that then. If it fills I can always add another or take away another, depending on what fills & what doesn't. Thansk fir the suggestion.:yay:

Ribbit! :lmao: I got my stamp for the back today, plus my folder sheets to put them in once they come back - planning ahead:rolleyes1 :lmao:

Ribbit! :lmao: I got my stamp for the back today, plus my folder sheets to put them in once they come back - planning ahead:rolleyes1 :lmao:

:lmao: Woohoo! You guys are planning..I have to admit though, I am kinda bervous about hosting my 1st swap. I hope I am doing good so far. (even though it hasn't started yet):rotfl2: I will go ahead & add the 'Anything Goes" group. Thanks yall...

Stalking...I know I'm an hour early:goodvibes How many anything goes groups will you have?

Stalking...I know I'm an hour early:goodvibes How many anything goes groups will you have?

Ijust added one for now, but I can add another if you like..
OOh can you help me for a second. I tried to edit my info thread to sign ups, but it won't let me change the title. Do I have to open a new thread? If so do I just post it write at 10am? I know I sound like a moron...:confused3

You need to use the " go advanced" feature to edit the title...

If you can support 2 anything goes I would join both groups...:goodvibes

You need to use the " go advanced" feature to edit the title...

If you can support 2 anything goes I would join both groups...:goodvibes

Awe, thanks Tinkerbean. :flower3:You got it. I added to new anything goes groups for you..:thumbsup2 I'll try it & see if I can figure it out, haha

Yay - I'm the first sign -

I like these groups please…

Group E Ethnic

2. Tinkerbean

Group F Holidays Part 1

1.Christmas-Tinkerbean

Group G Holidays Part 2

1.Halloween-Tinkerbean

Group H Animals

1. Cat

Group H1 Animals

1.Frog

Group I Months Part 1

1.January - Tinkerbean

Group I Months Part 2

6.December - Tinkerbean

Group J
Anything Goes

Group J.1
Anything Goes

I am guessing you just want us to sign up here- not in a new thread. I would like an

anything goes group- I just got some glossy cardstock and want to play with alcohol inks on it and then we will see what else happens.

and also Disney Princess- I will be doing crown, wand and I think a slipper- I will have to see what fits.

Rebecca

I would like:
Ethinic Group E: France
Ethnic Group E1: Oriental (China or Japan)
One of the Anything Goes groups: Music theme

Thanks!

Yay - I'm the first sign -

I like these groups please…

Group E Ethnic

2. Tinkerbean

Group F Holidays Part 1

1.Christmas-Tinkerbean

Group G Holidays Part 2

1.Halloween-Tinkerbean

Group H Animals

1. Cat

Group H1 Animals

1.Frog

Group I Months Part 1

1.January - Tinkerbean

Group I Months Part 2

6.December - Tinkerbean

Group J
Anything Goes

Group J.1
Anything Goes

Gotcha down sweetie. Thanks for signing up!

I am guessing you just want us to sign up here- not in a new thread. I would like an

anything goes group- I just got some glossy cardstock and want to play with alcohol inks on it and then we will see what else happens.

and also Disney Princess- I will be doing crown, wand and I think a slipper- I will have to see what fits.

Rebecca

Yes please, I guess I am a Dumbo, hahaha. I figured for my 1st time hosting I would keep it here. I got ya down for your groups. Thanks for signing up!

Yes please, I guess I am a Dumbo, hahaha. I figured for my 1st time hosting I would keep it here. I got ya down for your groups. Thanks for signing up!

You can do it wither way. A few of us might have been waiting for a new thread but everyine will figure it out soon enough.

Rebecca

Michi,
I edited my choices on my previous post. That second ethnic group is E1.

Also, I chose a music theme for my Anything Goes group.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter