ATC Swap Due! ALL Mailed Back. Thanks!

Oh ok, I'm so sorry about that....Try to put it in a small bubble envelope so you won't have to spend a lot for shipping. Are you sure, I can just give the one;s you made me, even though I love them for myself, haha

BAMB, it's hard to decide which one of yours is my favorite. I really like the frog & India. Hmmm, their all great!

Thx Michi! That would be great.

I did make more of my cards. Since they are meant to be traded. I can send you those, except Gill because he was one of a kind.

Ok, so did you want me to use the one's you made for me & then make one to make four, OR are you going to mail me the one's you have? I got confused from your last post, hahaha

Use the three you have, don't worry about a fourth one me. I will send you different ones for just you later on.

Okie Dokie, you got it sister! No prob. That would suck for you to have to send that out by itself. I guess you'll just have to sign up for my next swap & use that one for another group, hahhaa

Michi. are you going to post a slide show? There's been so many awesome things that I would love to use them for inspiration! I hope you are going to have an International group again because I have this really cute Lama stamp and I want to use it for Peru! (so no one else can have Peru ok?):goodvibes

Kicky LOVES llamas (google the llama song to see how he got hooked:rolleyes1) where did yuo get it? Bags me be in your group to get a llama back:goodvibes

Yay! I'm soglad your hooked AWM, hahaha.
Arizona Rita, I would love to have a LLama. It's so funny when they spit.
Mazda, glad to see your in for the next one.

Yes, I plan on putting a slide show. But I've been to embarasses to ask how to put that on here, hahaha. I know how hot put pics, but not the slide show.
Which one do I cut & paste from Photobucket to do that. Thanks a bunch. As soon as one of you wonderful ladies can tell me how to do it, it will be on here in a snap...Thanks!

Mine will be mailed Friday/Priority. I screwed up my month ones...I only made 4 cause I can't count. I'm done with all but the july picnic one.

:lmao: I thought I was the only one!

btw, Michi - I didin't get to the PO until this week. I expect you'll get my package by tomorrow.

Still working. DD is really sick so I'm swapping when I can but I too a getting tired and run down early into the evening.
I will over night them as soon as I get them done.

ARGH!!! My space bar is not working without mashing on it!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for letting me know. BAMB you don'r have to over night it, it will cost too much. Just do what you normally do, it's cool. No worries..

Mazda, when this comes up again, remind me and I will make one for your set and one for Kicky so he can have his own. Just remember that this will be my first try at these.

Michi, no help here, never have done a slideshow. Maybe you can just take photos of sets and post those?

I haven't made a slide show- I generally just put all the photos into an album at photobucket and provide a link. If you want to do a slide show- photobucket walks you through it step byu step- i think you upload the pictures to an album and then say you want to do a slide show and you selecet the pictures and that is it.

Rebecca

Thanks Arizona Rita & rlove....I will see if I can come up with something. I will see if I can work on it tomorrow. Thanks again!

I still have to try to pretty mine up. I am going to put them in boxes and take them out one by one to finish up. I know they are late and I am very sorry.

Oh no worries Susie. I'm so glad you played with me on this. Do you what you feel is right. Just mail them when you can. I think everyone is cool with that..I'm not strict on anything, as everyone can see hhahaha:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter