• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 2006 Eastern Cruise Who is Going?

Doreen - Wow that is a great price.... You will like those rooms.. great location.. very convenient to theatres, beat street, elevators etc.... I will warn you though that on the last night when they were loading all the luggage we did hear a lot of noise outside the door... we had never heard that much noise before so hopefully it was just an isolated incident...

Ginny

First day for the rates.. Can you talk BOB into that cruise..? My mother and her husband are going as well.. WAHOOOO

LYNN and BOB are you game??? Karen said you better!!!

yes, $3815 for 4 of us in the cat 10.

I am so excited.. Terry, you got a great quote for your room too!!

Doreen

I think I need a self-help group or something. LOL We have a cruise booked for next June, and here I am sitting at my desk trying to think of ways to get John to agree to book a cruise for 2006 TODAY! LOL!!

John wants to put an addition on our house. I'd rather just do some remodel work and not do the addition. I'd rather book cruises for the next 10 years :teeth:

Doreen, $3800 for 4 of you in a Cat. 10 is excellent! I wonder if John would want to do a Cat. 10. I know that I wouldn't mind, we had a TINY closet of a cabin last year on the Nordic Empress. The inside cabins on DCL are a great improvement over that. But I think he's hooked on verandahs/balconies now. *sigh* Same thing happened with the Disney World resorts. We started out at a moderate resort, then stayed at the Grand Floridian, and now he won't consider staying at any resort unless it's a deluxe. He drives me nuts :(

So all, or most, of you are booking the August 19th, right?? I haven't given up hope yet!! :sunny: I keep trying to tell John that it can't hurt to just book the cruise now, we can always cancel it later if he/we change our minds. But he's on a bill-paying spree lately. Our friend, an accountant (who I work 1 day a week for), used to take care of our monthly bills. Well, we just took our bills back over to do ourselves, and we found out that she didn't do a great job of managing our finances. So now John is on a mission to pay off everything, as soon as possible. I agree with this, but I think (I know) we can do that AND book this cruise.

Ok, sorry for rambling on...I needed to vent. LOL

You can always cancel later. But today you will get the best deal on the price.
You got a great price still for the verandah room. I would love to have that. We at least got connecting rooms. Book the room next to us 5520. we can be neighbors again. And TERRY feel fre to vent all you want. I wanted to talk on here last night so bad,, my laptop is broken and I couldnt stay in the living room with all the noise and lights with the H/A. Much better today. I have to make up for lost time,LOL
Doreen

Doreen... 5520 and 5020 are already booked... I called about them over an hour ago and they were already gone..... I tried to be your neighbor but someone else beat me too it.. LOL

Kathy... please let us know what your TA says...

Ginny

DARN<<< are all 6 rooms booked already? Man they go fast. I wonder if it were one of us people. Maybe JOANNA got one too. So did you book another room? I wil sahre my ice with you....

Doreen

when I called 5022 was available but I wont go in an adjoining room unless it adjoins to someone I know. It worked out great with my sister but I wouldnt want to do it with a stranger.

I didnt book.. I figured unless I could get one of those rooms - I will wait . Maybe Invadezim's TA can get us the 10%/$200 deal and change my mind.

Just think..if we were neighbors... how many times Daniel and Jaclyn would say "MOM - I FOUND GINNY"

lol

Ginny

OMG, to see you every day so often,,lol ( that would be great though). I got your room and my sister has your sisters room with my mom and her husband..
Go be dearing,, BOOK IT!! get a good price.!
Doreen

Well I hope I am one of the ones who got a SPH, DU e-mailed last night to make sure I was still interested in this itinerary, OF COURSE I am interested. Unfortunately I did not e-mail her back until a few minutes ago because I just read the email from last night. I had requested 5020 or 5520 so I hope she reserved it for me, oh well if not I am sure I can suffer through it, hehe.
Looks like a lot of AUg 28th people. It should be great.
Caren

Reenie,

How many days counting????? Are we sure we want to travel again together sooooooo soon after our last adventure and have connecting rooms????? Will I need to bring my smoothie maker(still in box) with us?????:wave2: :p ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo You have to work on my listings for WDW and Cruise and counting days!!!!!!::yes:: ::yes::

Karen, I did the countdown,,lol Look its like 688 some days...lol. You have a point there about cruising together again.. HMM let me rethink that one..lol. OK yeah, I guess you can come along...
DOREEN

I had put in a request with DU and they have 5022 on hold for me.. I am waiting to see if they can get the 10%/$200 deal applied which would be great.

Okay gang, August 19th it is! I just got done transferring my reservation to that date. Devin and I will be up on deck 7.

Now comes the hard part... waiting 23 months.

Dori

We're goin' on another cruise, we're goin' on another cruise...

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

HEADS UP.. the 10%/$200 deal is still available for us.. Kelsey @ DU just applied it to my ressie. Now to go home and convince Bob to go on another cruise 23 months from now...

Ok I will admit it - IM OBSESSED.

Karen - Doreen said you have 5522/5524 which are the rooms me and my sister had on 8/28

I tried to be your neighbor in 5520 but someone beat me to it

winnyis,

Thanks for the room info. Reenie is never around when I need her. I am sooooooo excited. I hope we can get more people to go!!! :wave2: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

It looks like Terry (SeaSpray) is jumping on the bandwagon!

I'm with you. The more folks we can convince to go the better.

Dori :teeth:

Come on GINNY, TERRY,LYNN, BOBBY AND CINDY,Carol, SANDY, DARLENE with her HEALTHY Husband too of course, JOANNA and MARY ROSE... MELANIE and family ( with kids maybe this time).
AUG 19 REUNION CRUISE....
opps I was signed in on KARENS NAME<,lol

Doreen:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm waiting to hear back from All Seasons, regarding the discount. Ginny was nice enough to give me her last name, so hopefully they will see that the discount is still available.

So, the August 19th cruise is actually a western itinerary.....I guess we'll need a new thread! (This one says "eastern" on it).

I have my credit card here waiting to be used for the deposit! I wish Sandra would call me back, so that I can OFFICIALLY say that we are booked! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter