August 2012: Precious Memories...

I will update this weekend... I have a busy weekend planned with the family so please just keep updating and I will get to this on Sunday evening if not Monday for sure...

DD1 and I got 66 pages finished this week :goodvibes

AMAZING! Good for YOU!
Nan - please put me down for 30 pages this month.

Ladies - thank you all for your kind words and support during this difficult time, I appreciate them so much!

Becky

hugs, Becky.

I will update this weekend... I have a busy weekend planned with the family so please just keep updating and I will get to this on Sunday evening if not Monday for sure...

Have a WONDER-ful weekend!

August 9th & 10th 5 x 7 Envelope Album - a kit by SEI. 20 sides
This was fun and so elegant, I *wish* I had a use for it. I love to fussy cut, and I learned to use my 'big bite' to set eyelets - just wish I hadn't started on the cover.

20120810002.jpg

20120810004.jpg

20120810005.jpg

oops! Gotta fix that corner! Bad show, Linda.

Linda that looks wonderful - I would be afraid to do anything to it

I got 6 more pages done (SA colage pages - posted in the week-end chit chat thread)
now I have to get this house clean for tomorrows party

Space Mt is done with either an extra page for it or the end of Tomorrowland section
so 12 more done for me

Space Mt is done with either an extra page for it or the end of Tomorrowland section
so 12 more done for me

7 more for me

Good for you, Girls!

Here's my weekend's work - This started life as an incomplete Teresa Collins travel album, some graphic 45 paper and leftovers from other travel album projects.
20120814001.jpg

20120814002.jpg

20120814004.jpg

20120814005.jpg

I can only count 8 pages, because the rest were a combination of leftover pages from a taller album that I cut down, preprinted pages from the kit, envelopes and refill pages (for journaling ) from my day planner from when I worked.

Linda that turned out wonderful
hmmm maybe I should add something like that to my list to do ;)

OK I got people mover done last night & this today I got Astro Orbiter done
Still need to do the speedway & title section
plus Buzz Lightyear
Monsters Inc & CoP my boys won't do but I'll leave a spot where they can be added if need be in case my sister goes & get pics of them (we can always pose everyone outside for pics & let her have a break from the rest of us ride crazies)

anyways I got 12 done

10 more tonight. If I get to paper piercing I could have many more done. I haven't wanted to get a machine out. Maybe this weekend.:)

10 more tonight. If I get to paper piercing I could have many more done. I haven't wanted to get a machine out. Maybe this weekend.:)

I LOVE to paper piece! I am SO envious of Reddy's piecings and all the other gals who can do the custom cuts! Will you please post some of yours when you're done?

I have completed 9 pages so far this week! Feels good to be back in the groove!

I LOVE to paper piece! I am SO envious of Reddy's piecings and all the other gals who can do the custom cuts! Will you please post some of yours when you're done?

I have used a lot of Reddy's. I have done a few of my own but I am still learning. I really want to get my "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" book done. I keep working on Animal Kingdom in between.

I will post some, but I may need some help getting them posted to here.

I got some scrapping done even with a whiny teething baby; I feel so bad for him.

Anyhoo, Please bring my total up to 30 plus 1 card.

On another note:
I was also able to pre-make 3 double page layouts (8 months, 9 months & 10 months), I will just have to add the photos and journaling as I need them. I hope to get the last two layouts (11 months & 12 months) done this month too. I don't consider these pages complete until the photos and journaling are done, but that takes no time.

I finally got more pages done! I finished 7 more pages for a total of 17 pages.

I also decided which pictures I want from our trip to the beach last year and printed them. That took forever and I had to look at me in a swimsuit, not a pretty picture :rotfl: Then Costco, where I have always had a good experience, printed one set of photos all washed out. So now I have to take that set back tomorrow.

OK I got 6 more pages done - the title section for Tomorrowland
so anyways Tomorrowland is done for the pre-scrapping for the trip

next up is going thur all of my books & see what is done & what needs to be done

Hey Linda - I love your upcoming cruise album!!!!

Nancy - always late to the dance here, but I finished my "week at the beach book" and completed 30 pages.
Now back to the WDW/Universal trip I which my grandson and I took this past Memorial Day weekend. Already began this one.

Thanks. Caroline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter