August ADR's

Well done Rob, only another week to doing ours.
And congrats on 1000 posts

you talked me into it :) :

Dinner

Raglan road
Olivias
Crystal Palace
Mama Melrose Fantasmic
Chef Mickeys
Narcoossees
Le Cellier
Tutto italia :-)thumbsup2 Wayne)

Breakfast

Olivia's
Kona
Boma

:woohoo::woohoo:

Website was not working at all well but manged to work my way through it, wasn't gonna give up :surfweb:

Have to get the rest opver the next 7 days

Although have 1,000 posts got a long way to go to cathc some of you :scared:

Ooooh, they look great!!

You'll catch up now your trip is around the corner!!

Oh FINALLY I got a chance to log on here again. HECTIC day today but the suspense has been unbearable.

Well done Rob. Those ADRs look great. Did you get the times you wanted as well?

I was following Eeyorefanuk for a while this morning with the hassles on the website and was on the verge of tears - don't ask - I cannot explain what in the world happened to me when I joined this forum but every once in a while I exhibit some strange behaviour ... :lmao:

Any news from Eeyorefanuk yet?

Oh FINALLY I got a chance to log on here again. HECTIC day today but the suspense has been unbearable.

I was following Eeyorefanuk for a while this morning with the hassles on the website and was on the verge of tears - don't ask - I cannot explain what in the world happened to me when I joined this forum but every once in a while I exhibit some strange behaviour ... :lmao:

Any news from Eeyorefanuk yet?

Hello, its me!

I have done a separate thread but YE HA got all I wanted including nemo package, fantasmic package and spirit of aloha ... will update tonight what booked. Had to ring disney for these packages, so the lady said she would book the rest for me - got nearly all the times I wanted - thank you for your patience last night :hug:

Pretty much yes, to my suprise. Had to ring for Fantsmic, got straight thorugh but still took almost 25mins, wanted 5-5:30, was offered 4:15 or 9pm; I did suggest it might be a bit of a rush to make the 9pm show :lmao:

Also two days ago you could at 28/01, yesterday book at 30/01 and today was allowed to book from 01/08 for 11 nights :confused3...but not complainign about the 11 nights :banana:

I got all mine too!:cool1: At the times I wanted! :cool1:

Breakfast:

Chef Mickey's
Donald's Breakfast
1900 Park Fare
Boma

Dinner:

Planet Hollywood
Coral Reef
Rose & Crown
Hollywood & Vine - Fantasmic Dinner Package

Also booked to pay OOP: Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex Experience

One more TS to book in MK but just so undecided!!! So help me decide between Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern, Plaza Restaurant.

I just WISH WISH WISH I had flights because at this rate we're not actually going anywhere!!

xx

glad you all got what you want, mine is on wednesday...
as for dinner in MK - CP every time!!
TRacy

Breakfast:

Chef Mickey's
Donald's Breakfast
1900 Park Fare
Boma

Dinner:

Planet Hollywood
Coral Reef
Rose & Crown

One more TS to book in MK but just so undecided!!! So help me decide between Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern, Plaza Restaurant.

I just WISH WISH WISH I had flights because at this rate we're not actually going anywhere!!

xx

great news, we like Crystal Palace as many on here seem to

We love Crystal Palace. If you don't want a buffet, then LTT. If I had to eliminate one from the list of choices it would be Plaza restaurant. CS meals served by a waiter on proper plates with silverware - but nonetheless, too like CS food to go to the bother of making an ADR. Although, if you are really stuck, you should have no probs getting and ADR there.

Breakfast:

Chef Mickey's
Donald's Breakfast
1900 Park Fare
Boma

Dinner:

Planet Hollywood
Coral Reef
Rose & Crown

xx

Really pleased you got all the ADRs you wanted :goodvibes

Hey all:thumbsup2
got mine today up to 8 august could not go further
Brown derby and fantasmic package woo woo
Cape May Cafe
Le Cellier
tutto Italia
Whispering cafe
yachtsman steak yum yum
just have to book
spirit Aloha
and Tonis for last night
I love phoning disney dining woo woo
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter