Whispering cafe
yachtsman steak yum yum
just have to book
spirit Aloha
and Tonis for last night
I love phoning disney dining woo woo
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

we are trying Tutto and Yachtmans for first time, and Le Cellier is a must do

We love tutto and Yachtsman amazing .where are you staying.

We are staying just across the water from you at OKW. First time here, have stayed at other DVC before (AKV and VWL) so will be interesting to see how OKW compares; rooms look really big. Might see you at the DIS meet OKW?

When and where is the dis meet.I have never been to one.we always go to DVC member meet at the boardwalk. I see you are in Hampshire over the border .Hehe

When and where is the dis meet.I have never been to one.we always go to DVC member meet at the boardwalk. I see you are in Hampshire over the border .Hehe

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=35272270#post35272270

OKW main pool 7pm on 13/08. Not been to a DIS meet before either but in simple terms it is just a social get together of DIS members and their familys to meet old friends and new friends, and no doubt have a drink or two.

yes we live in Chandlers Ford, mid way between Southampton and Winchester

Hi Janet, hope you get chance to call in and say hi. We will be there from 7pm no doubt go on for at least 2-3 hours.

Hi Wayne
Christmas over and planning again.Unfortunately we return on the 12th august so will miss the Dis meet.
Our Daughter is 21 this year so we are going to Vegas first then down to Orlando.Could not get a direct to Orlando American Airlines keep moving our flights and times being a right pain.

We live in Ringwood but my Family live from Southamton to Chandlers ford .
Its a small world la la la la la la la la la la hehe.:thumbsup2

Hi Wayne
Christmas over and planning again.Unfortunately we return on the 12th august so will miss the Dis meet.

Now that is just bad planning, :rotfl2:
We are up at Universal 4-8th then OKW and around Disney from the 8th so look out for us.:goodvibes

wayneg said:
Now that is just bad planning, :rotfl2:
We are up at Universal 4-8th then OKW and around Disney from the 8th so look out for us.:goodvibes
will certainly keep my eye out for you I have unexpectaly bumbed into many people over the years.
Shame not arranging a cruise. But cannot have every thing. ( why not ) We feel so lucky we go to WDW every year.

Just booked ours online today as well, together with a phone-up for the Fantasmic Package at Mama Melrose. A tio - I used the Disney UK number to phone (0870 2424900) and when I pressed 3 for dining, I was connected straight away to a cast member rather than having to go through the options if you dial the US number. Managed to get:

1900 Park Fare (D)
Boma (D)
Crystal Palace (L)
Hoop de Hoo (D)
Le Cellier (D)
Chef Mickeys (B)
Mama Melrose (Fantasmic)
Whispering Canyon (D)
Captains Grille (D)
The Wave (D)
Cape May Cafe (B)

Still 3 weeks on Friday til I can book mine.

If I book Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package - is it still 1TS credit or do I have to pay OOP with a supplement??

The Disney Dining number is 001 407 939 3463
The lines open at 7am Eastern Time which is 12 noon UK time
The online ADR system starts from 6am Eastern, so 11am UK, but there are reports of it sometimes being up earlier than that .... this is what someone kindly told me

Best of luck for tomorrow :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter