August ADR's

As far as I know, as well as getting tickets for fantasmic, you can have three courses instead of two, sure someone will tell you for def yes :goodvibes

Mama Melrose is three course and price includes tax, H&V is buffet, not sure about Brown Derby re courses

Ok got mine done! Phew. Rushed home at 4.30pm and got online ones done no probs. Then spent half an hour on phone with lovely but very very slow CM to book Fantasmic package.

Here they are with times wanted in brackets:

Chef Mickey 5pm (5pm)
Garden Grill 5.25pm (5pm) - surprised
Cape May Breakfast 10.20am (10.30am)
Crystal Palace 4.55pm (5pm) - YAY MY BIRTHDAY!
Olivia's 6.55pm (6.30pm) !!!
Boma 7pm (6.30) !!
O'hana 7pm (6.30) - fair enough
Cinderellas RT lunch 1pm (1pm)
Le Cellier 5pm (5.25pm)
Cape May 6.30pm (6.30pm)
Tusker Breakfast 10.20am (10.30am)

Few times a bit out from what we wanted but everything BRILLIANT!!

Yay - can you see I like me my buffets and character meals??

Lunch at Hollywood and Vine to book tomorrow.

Thanks so much for all the tips and moral support.

That's quite a nice little line up you have there - well done! Did you wait long to get through on the phone?

Did anyone get CRT breakfast? We've never managed to get it and I don't know if it is worth it as DD will be 8 at the end of the month. I know that needs to be done on the phone though.

I booked CRT online - I am sure you can get breakfast too! It was easy to get.

I didn't hold at all, it is just that she went like a snail, really, really nice but my word! She said at one point, "You probably know more about this than I do!" ;)

"You probably know more about this than I do!" ;)

:scared1:!!!! Occasionally you get one. I have got a bit sneaky. If there is little or no wait to get through I tell them it's a terrible connection and ring back. Then I get someone else! :rotfl2: You live and learn.

I booked CRT online - I am sure you can get breakfast too! It was easy to get.

I didn't hold at all, it is just that she went like a snail, really, really nice but my word! She said at one point, "You probably know more about this than I do!" ;)

soundslike we shared the same CM, took 25 mins to book fantasmic, sooo slooow

Ok got mine done! Phew. Rushed home at 4.30pm and got online ones done no probs. Then spent half an hour on phone with lovely but very very slow CM to book Fantasmic package.

Here they are with times wanted in brackets:

Chef Mickey 5pm (5pm)
Garden Grill 5.25pm (5pm) - surprised
Cape May Breakfast 10.20am (10.30am)
Crystal Palace 4.55pm (5pm) - YAY MY BIRTHDAY!
Olivia's 6.55pm (6.30pm) !!!
Boma 7pm (6.30) !!
O'hana 7pm (6.30) - fair enough
Cinderellas RT lunch 1pm (1pm)
Le Cellier 5pm (5.25pm)
Cape May 6.30pm (6.30pm)
Tusker Breakfast 10.20am (10.30am)

Few times a bit out from what we wanted but everything BRILLIANT!!

Yay - can you see I like me my buffets and character meals??

Lunch at Hollywood and Vine to book tomorrow.

Thanks so much for all the tips and moral support.

Hello :goodvibes

Was thinking about you yesterday and how you were getting on .... had to go to see FIL and then cream crackered last night .... so pleased - its such a relief isnt it :goodvibes Another one to book today :lmao:

Unfortunately I'm not staying onsite.
I've just looked to book Crystal Palace for the 8th August for our 18th wedding anniversary and have got to wait another 4 days yet - ie. the 180 day mark. Hopefully we'll get a decent time as we want lunchtime.

dh got all ours for the first 11 days:banana:

THis is so encouraging - all the good news of success with ADRs! :thumbsup2 I am going during free dining though and it falls in the US free dining period (beginning of October) - hope that doesn't put the pressure on!

I got lunch at Hollywood and Vine today for the time I wanted. How are everyone else's times matching up? I had a few surprising variations, but all good so far.

I got lunch at Hollywood and Vine today for the time I wanted. How are everyone else's times matching up? I had a few surprising variations, but all good so far.

Today I got the time I wanted, the rest have not been much out time wise:goodvibes

In case anyone is trying to book planet hollywood, just to warn you, you can only book at the 180 not the 180 + 10 :goodvibes

What did you get?? :)

chef mickeys on 1st night
tusker house bfast
whispering canyon cafe
ohanas bfast
crystal palace dinner
yak and yeti in time for pool party
boma dinner
le cellier
chef de france
50s pTc
sci fi cafe

all within 20 mins of the asking time:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
just have to call and have my food allergies "tied" to the reservations.
tracy

Did my online ADRs this morning (except had to phone for Fantasmic). All worked no problem - got all I wanted on the days I wanted at pretty much the times that I was looking. Pretty slick system.

ADRs:
Trail's End
Hoop de Doo
Chef Mickey's
Whispering Canyon
Le Cellier
Fantasmic package/Hollywood & Vine.

Only problem is I have a whole 180 days to wait til I get there!!! :lmao:

Tim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter