August ADR's

Booked all ours online tonight (exc Fantasmic, had to phone), got everything we wanted at the right times (except Fantasmic, 3.35 was all they had left):

Raglan Road
Captains Grille
Coral reef
Boma
Olivias
Chefs de France
T Rex Diner (to pay for)
Le Cellier
Tuskers
Fantasmic (Mama Melroses)
The Wave
Big River Grille (turn up on the day)
California Grill

Better start dieting!!

Cheers Michael

After finally bothering to ring Disney for my US res number, just been having a little play and it's pretty damn easy. Got the supposedly difficult Le Cellier for any time i put in!!

Will look through with DW tonight and maybe book some :)

:goodvibes

Got the supposedly difficult Le Cellier for any time i put in!!

Will look through with DW tonight and maybe book some :)

:goodvibes

I just booked Le Cellier for our last evening.
Thats them all done now:banana:

I just booked Le Cellier for our last evening.
Thats them all done now:banana:

well done, i struggled with 14 nights- so god knows how you got on with21!!
lec is deff worth the effort!
tx

I'm due to make my ADRs next Saturday. I have one TS restaurant yet to choose and it's driving me mad! I'm thinking of doing Le Cellier twice but is that silly?!

Le Cellier is worth doing twice if you can't find anywhere else but so many places we want to try same place twice is not an option for us, we are repeating a few from last year incl Le Cellier but 21 nights is still not enough for us to do all we want, just hope they offer it again next August, can fit in 18 nights DDP before our cruise.:goodvibes

I'm due to make my ADRs next Saturday. I have one TS restaurant yet to choose and it's driving me mad! I'm thinking of doing Le Cellier twice but is that silly?!
We actually do Sci fi twice, Norman & Stephen love it. Perhaps not the best use in terms of value but we always end up with at least 3 TS each left.

Le Cellier is worth doing twice if you can't find anywhere else but so many places we want to try same place twice is not an option for us, we are repeating a few from last year incl Le Cellier but 21 nights is still not enough for us to do all we want, just hope they offer it again next August, can fit in 18 nights DDP before our cruise.:goodvibes

There are lots of places I'd like to try too but I'm trying to get an even balance of both different cuisines and different styles of meals (full service/buffet/family style etc.). I'd be willing to try any restaurant in Epcot but we've already scheduled four meals there. We don't want to overdo it! :laughing:

We actually do Sci fi twice, Norman & Stephen love it. Perhaps not the best use in terms of value but we always end up with at least 3 TS each left.

That's another factor, the value. I've always got it in the back of my mind, even though it's free dining! I wouldn't mind trying the Plaza in MK but the low prices put me off. It's silly really.

anyone had problems getting into dining today?

Keeps saying page loading?

I had that to but just hit the refresh button and all was fine :thumbsup2

We have booked Chef Mickeys today for Saturday 28th August couldnt get to a computer until this afternoon so was a bit worried that we might struggle but no problems. We did book for an early dinner 5.15pm because we want to go to old town for the cruise later that night. only 4 left to do now.

We would love to do le cellier twice but like Wayne said so many places we wanted to try, we have 21 nights worth of dining but still had to knock a couple of the list - Sci Fi has ben on our list for the last 2 years but again it got crossed off. Lets hope for free dining next year :thumbsup2

We have booked Chef Mickeys today for Saturday 28th August couldnt get to a computer until this afternoon so was a bit worried that we might struggle but no problems. We did book for an early dinner 5.15pm because we want to go to old town for the cruise later that night. only 4 left to do now.

I booked 6pm at Le Cellier, thought as it was our last night might go somewhere after eating, Old Town or Celebration maybe.

I booked 6pm at Le Cellier, thought as it was our last night might go somewhere after eating, Old Town or Celebration maybe.

Celebration is another one of those things we keep saying we will do but never seem to get around to it - is it worth a visit Wayne especially on an evening? We also liked the look of the go kart place next door to old town have you ever done that?

Celebration is another one of those things we keep saying we will do but never seem to get around to it - is it worth a visit Wayne especially on an evening? We also liked the look of the go kart place next door to old town have you ever done that?

We love going to Celebration for a couple of hours. Great to go late afternoon early evening just as its cooling down, Mathew used to love playing in the fountain there.
If you are doing Go Karts let me know, I am sure Matt would love to have a go, something he has never done. I did it in 1993 before he was born out towards Kissimmee, no idea if they are still there.
Only pics I have uploaded are from Xmas http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/wayneg1/Xmas Celebration/

We love going to Celebration for a couple of hours. Great to go late afternoon early evening just as its cooling down, Mathew used to love playing in the fountain there.
If you are doing Go Karts let me know, I am sure Matt would love to have a go, something he has never done. I did it in 1993 before he was born out towards Kissimmee, no idea if they are still there.
Only pics I have uploaded are from Xmas http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/wayneg1/Xmas Celebration/

We will make the effort to go to celebration this year, will probably be an afternoon though, we have booked most of our evening meals for about 6 - 6.30 starting to think should have made them for a bit later :scared1:

Did you have a look at the go kart place Wayne? We went last year when we were at old town but it was getting late and not worthwhile.You purchased a wristband and that allows you to go on the 4 or 5 tracks as many times as you want all day. We can sort something out craig wants to go and i love karting, Im sure Nige will be up for a race :rotfl2:
Im sure there is a website somewhere for it - will have a search :thumbsup2

Try this link not sure if i have done it right - not a pc whizz like you mate

http://www.funspot.tutengraphics.com/index.php?mypage=Pricing

Booked the last of my ADR's today, had to do it on the phone, as on-line Disney won't take my reservation number, don't know why.

Here's our line up

Donald Tusker house
Tepan Edo
Captins Grill
Turf Club
Chef Mickey's for dinner
Le Celiier
Cape May
Garden Grill - Might drop this and change to something else
Grand Floridan Cafe
Boma - dinner
Trails End
Le Cellier - again
Boma - Brekie
Tepan Edo - Again
Whispering Canyon Cafe

15 meals, only 14 night DDP. I think my DS will want F&C or bruger CS meals most of the time, so the plan is to feed him up before we try Tepan Edo, then he can try ours and if he likes it, he can eat there next time. He only normally eats burgers/steak and Fish and chips.:confused3

Hi All
We too finished ADRs yesterday!
Got everything we wanted and more, its such a relief!

Good Luck to everyone still booking!

Ruthie

You guys have all got most of what you want because FD has not been offered to the public in the US yet. I wonder how it will be in 5 weeks when my date rolls in! It is usually announced in the US at the end of March. Hopefully people will take a few days to look at options before they book ....:rolleyes1

You guys have all got most of what you want because FD has not been offered to the public in the US yet. I wonder how it will be in 5 weeks when my date rolls in! It is usually announced in the US at the end of March. Hopefully people will take a few days to look at options before they book ....:rolleyes1

yes, i have been stalking you on the rest boards:rotfl2:
that said, many of our US friends are booking hoping for pins or FD, so it may go the other way and adrs be free d up if they dont get the FD offer.
tracy

yes, i have been stalking you on the rest boards:rotfl2:
that said, many of our US friends are booking hoping for pins or FD, so it may go the other way and adrs be free d up if they dont get the FD offer.
tracy

Hi Tracy whats pins?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter