August ADR's

im so pleased ive got what i wanted :thumbsup2

we got free quick counter service disney dinning when we book (never used it before) so there was only 3 adr's that i wanted

crystal palace for breakfast on my birthday (40th:eek:)
Ohanas for dinner for my o/h birthday
chef mickey for breakfast for our daughters 18th birthday

so all ive got left to book is a wishes cruise

Although there may well not be a Wishes don't forget :)

:goodvibes

am i right in thinking that they are being replaced by a different firework show? :confused3
im a bit gutted that they have stopped wishes as i really wanted this for my daughters 18th and i love to watch this the night before we fly home

am i right in thinking that they are being replaced by a different firework show?

Yeah :) Don't know how it'll affect Wishes cruises tho, maybe a name change?
You know how CM's can sometimes be on the phone :)

Yeah :) Don't know how it'll affect Wishes cruises tho, maybe a name change?
You know how CM's can sometimes be on the phone :)

cheers thanks for that :thumbsup2

dont fancy paying out all that money for nothing, i can phone in a week to book i will check then

All our ADRs for August made now - soooooo excited and relieved to have it all sorted!!

Here is our line up:

Crystal Palace
Cinderella's Royal Table
50's Prime Time
Raglan Road
Le Cellier
1900 Park Fare
Mama Melrose (Fantasmic)
Chef Mickey
Akershus
Tony's Town Square
Tutto Italia
Planet Hollywood
Donald's Safari Breakfast

now...... any suggestions fpr good CS places to eat? Got WPE; Cosmic Rays; Flame Tree BBQ and Main Street Bakery on the list so far...

Thanks xx

For CS we like the 2 food courts at Port Orleans & WPE, ate 9 out of 16 lunches at these 3 places.
Like Main St bakery for snacks, not sure they do anything for a CS credit but not looked.

For CS we like the 2 food courts at Port Orleans & WPE, ate 9 out of 16 lunches at these 3 places.
Like Main St bakery for snacks, not sure they do anything for a CS credit but not looked.

That's great - thank you - we are staying at POR so that is nice and easy for us!!
x

I reckon on visiting Earl of Sandwich a few times I think the food is great!

Eos and WPE, oh yeah:thumbsup2
also add that the seasons in epcot is well worth a detour, their food is excellent we did bfast lunch and dinner there;)
;)tracy

Slowly getting there, finally got DW to look at what parks we will go to each day (this is the reason I'm not enjoying the onsite/DDP experience, much prefer to wing it) and will try and book some ADRs soon, probably will all be gone tho by the time we get round to it...:lmao:

Never tried EoS on DDP, looked at prices and thought I would pay that OOP, lunch at WPE I would never pay for, everytime we ate there it was $60-70 for 3 of us.

Slowly getting there, finally got DW to look at what parks we will go to each day (this is the reason I'm not enjoying the onsite/DDP experience, much prefer to wing it) and will try and book some ADRs soon, probably will all be gone tho by the time we get round to it...:lmao:

We don't go into so much detail but we only do parks until mid afternoon, go back to room for a couple of hours, change and then out for meal so for us it doesn't matter which park we are in in the morning.

We don't go into so much detail but we only do parks until mid afternoon, go back to room for a couple of hours, change and then out for meal so for us it doesn't matter which park we are in in the morning.

I guess with staying so long it's easier for you in that way :)

I'm determined to keep this plan as a very sketchy one, even tho I have things planned I'm not gonna 'stick to it no matter what', if you know what I mean.

And we have a rest day following EPCOT, baring in mind what time I got up after it last time (12.30pm - our wedding was at 2pm :scared1: Still no idea how I look so damn good in the wedding snaps :lmao:)!

Just booked the last one :cool1: im glad thats done with!!
Heres what we have booked

Crystal Palace (B)
Cali Grill
Rose & Crown
Hoop De Doo
Mama Melrose (fantasmic)
50's Prime Time
Tusker House (B)
Ohana
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Ohana (B)
Captains Grille
Teppen Edo
1900 P/F (B)
Whispering Canyon
Chef Mickeys
Yachtsmans
Grand Floridian Cafe
Kona Cafe
Crystal Palace

So thats 21 days of onsite food, a couple we tried last year and a few new ones. Roll on August :thumbsup2

Glad you got it all sorted in the end mate!
Have you done any OOP?
20 ressies - some 2 credits ?

Glad you got it all sorted in the end mate!
Have you done any OOP?
20 ressies - some 2 credits ?

Emily as you know is funny with food (well shes funny with everything but thats another story :rotfl2:) but although shes classed as an adult a lot of the time she eats of kids menu so we will pay out of pocket for her kids meal - like cali grill no way will we use 2 adult credits for Em when she will hardly eat anything, same at yachtsmans. We also found last year that by the 2nd week we were struggling to get through all the meals so we might end up cancelling a couple. If we do use them all we will just pay oop for ohana brekkie, that one was a last minute choice after reading reviews on it and i think its the cheapest of all the adrs we have got :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter