*August Holidays - Anyone Fancy a 'Meet'*

How are you all getting free dining at the CBR?

We were thinking of booking CBR around that time but the pool reconstruction put us off. However, if we could get free dining, it may tempt us.

Hi there

The free Disney Dining Plan was available for booking at the end of last Summer to those in the UK. It was open roughly from the end of August to the end of September/October

Tuesday 19th, Rose & Crown, Epcot, 4pm

or

Friday 29th, Anywhere at Universal i.e. Citywalk ? 4pm

If these dates are unsuitable, could you let me know when you have an hour or so free, and we can try and find a date to suit most people :)

I've switched a few things Mandy and can do 19th (gone home by the 29th) It's just drinks right?

I've switched a few things Mandy and can do 19th (gone home by the 29th) It's just drinks right?

Nice one Jo :thumbsup2 Yes, I think it will be just for drinks, especially as it's during the free dining plan, so I would imagine lots of people will have ADR's to work around too :)

Count us in, we travel out on the 31st July and come back the 21st August.

Me, DW, DD 15, DS 15

Count us in, we travel out on the 31st July and come back the 21st August.

Me, DW, DD 15, DS 15

You've been added to the list Simon. Just a quick question - are you the other Coventry City supporter :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hi mandy do you fancy lunch at Mythos on the 29th or would you prefer just meeting for a drink???? or two....or three;) :goodvibes

Hi mandy do you fancy lunch at Mythos on the 29th or would you prefer just meeting for a drink???? or two....or three;) :goodvibes

I think we're going to be eating at the Hard Rock Cafe sometime that day, so it would probably be easier to arrange to go for that drink .. or two .. or three :rotfl2: I know it's hard to believe, but I've never had a drink up at Universal, so if you can recommend somewhere to get a few cocktails on that Friday afternoon - then that'll sound good to me :thumbsup2

If anyone else is in that region on the 29th, then let us know ;)

I think Matt and debs are the ones to enlighten you on that score.
Matt has been known to be wastin' away in jimmy Buffets before now.:goodvibes

I think Matt and debs are the ones to enlighten you on that score.
Matt has been known to be wastin' away in jimmy Buffets before now.:goodvibes

LOL, I've just been checking out the Jimmy Buffet's website http://www.margaritavilleorlando.com/index.htm and I've finally realised where Matt got his 'tag' from (although I knew it had something to do with alcohol :rotfl: :rotfl: )

That sounds good to me Tony, what would be a good time for you and Theresa 3pm, 4pm ?

Would you prefer to meet inside (with air conditioning) or outside by the Lone Palm bar ?

silly question, apart from my tiara, which might be a bit of a give away:lmao: how will we recognise each other, am I the only one with lime green mickey heads, so might we all have them?
Is there a set way of doing this??
Thanks
Tracy

silly question, apart from my tiara, which might be a bit of a give away:lmao: how will we recognise each other, am I the only one with lime green mickey heads, so might we all have them?
Is there a set way of doing this??

Well I don't 'do' the lime green t-shirt or have any lime green Mickey Heads, so I guess I'll be looking up peoples photos and listen out for anyone with a British accent :thumbsup2 (though I do like the idea of a tiara :) - will the guys wear them too :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

I made my own lime green heads using paint, but i know there are models around for u to print direct.
as for the tiaras, lets all wear them, at least we would stand out!!
i think posting pictures is a great idea, but can we wait until nearer the date so i have lost some more weight???
it would be very good motivation for me anyway:lmao: :lmao:
Tracy

right thanks for the pointer to the thread mandy, if i pull this trip off then i am definately coming up to Citywalk to see you all, especially now I know Tony and Theresa will be joining us, I haven't seen them in ages, and it might be healthy to venture off disney soil for the first time in 3 years:scared1: Crikey, that other place......:rotfl: might have to think about transport nearer the time, maybe bunk a lift off someone staying at disney or get the bus!!! nah i really liked Citywalk to be honest, could stretch this one out for the whole night heehheee

If you want to, then post your ADR's, you never know, some of us may be dining at the same time :thumbsup2

Here's mine -

Sun 17th O'Hana's Character Breakfast
Mon 18th Tusker House Character Breakfast
Tue 19th Princess Storybook Breakfast
Wed 20th Restaurant Marrakesh (dinner for just me and hubby)
Thu 21st Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast
Fri 22nd Chef Mickey's Dinner
Sat 23rd Chef Mickey's Breakfast

Heres my ADr's..again ;)

5th - *tusker house breakfast , CP dinner
6th - CP breakfast, *Chef De France dinner
7th - sci fi diner lunch, *mama melrose fantasmic dinner package
8th - *La Cellier lunch
9th - *Tepan Edo dinner
10th - Boma dinner
11th - *Tonys town square lunch
12th - *breakfast O'Hanas, *dinner trails end buffet
13th - *marrakesh lunch
14th - *beaches & cream - but cant book that!
15th - *yak & yeti lunch, California Grill dinner
16th -*planet hollywood - couldnt book that!
17th - *gospel brunch - couldnt book that!
18th - Rainforest Cafe dinner

19th - onto royal pacific for 5 days.

Mandy can you or anyone else arrange a meet for another date other than the 2 you have??
we check out WDW on 19th & are home by 29th
Anyone out there interested???
i'll check mt plan when i get home & see what suits

I'll be going to WDW with my sister and her 3 kids, staying at CSR from 10th August til 24th August.

Mandy, Can definately do meet now ADR's are booked.
Here's mine:
17th CP breakfast
18th Kona Cafe dinner
19th Garden Grill lunch
20th Raglan Road dinner (too early to book yet)
21st Sc fi lunch & M Melrose fantastmic dinner
22nd Chef Mickey
23rd 1900 Park Fair dinner
24th Donalds tusker house Breakfast & CRT dinner
25th & 26th RPR
to ring later for wcc, coral reef, cp dinner

Mandy can you or anyone else arrange a meet for another date other than the 2 you have??
we check out WDW on 19th & are home by 29th
Anyone out there interested???
i'll check mt plan when i get home & see what suits

OK Guys, let's have a quick vote on which date will be good for you

Rose & Crown, Epcot, 4pm

Mon 18th
Tues 19th
Wed 20th

Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Citywalk 4pm

Thurs 28th
Fri 29th

Let me know which date(s) suit you

Hi Mandy, 19th is best for us but will try to change things around if another date is best for more people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter