Bec & Chris - Wishes Wedding 03/01/11 WP/WHR/SCP - Some extra pics and **COMPLETE**

Bec, your reviews are great! Especially with the iPod set-up, since most people haven't written about it.

I don't care if you had to get up at 3:00am to be ready for the MK portraits, you both look fantastic! :goodvibes

Such a shame yout TR has come to an end :(

I love the photo of you 2 on the carousel.

Thank you for your vendor reviews.

I can't wait til it's my time to start a PJ. I did tell my partner I can't wait til he proposes cause it means I can go back to Disney LOL.

Such a shame yout TR has come to an end :(

I love the photo of you 2 on the carousel.

Thank you for your vendor reviews.

I can't wait til it's my time to start a PJ. I did tell my partner I can't wait til he proposes cause it means I can go back to Disney LOL.

Yeah, it's all about going back to Disney! I know I've converted the majority of my family to the Disney side, now I've just got to convert everyone else! :rotfl:

Bec, your reviews are great! Especially with the iPod set-up, since most people haven't written about it.

I don't care if you had to get up at 3:00am to be ready for the MK portraits, you both look fantastic! :goodvibes

Yeah it was worth it, but by breakfast I felt like absolute sh*t, and had to spend the day in bed recovering :sad2: Once in a lifetime oppurtunity though, so I'm glad we did it.

I can't belive its a year since your wedding!

You're telling me!?! :lmao: Yeah I can't believe it. The worst part is not having anything to look forward too, but we are actually considering doing a sneaky trip over in May :yay:

It's all about getting back to Disney :rotfl:

Hi Bec,
Your photos are just beautiful, you looked stunning! I am only about half way through your trip report but loving it.
I'm so happy to read about another fellow Aussie's wedding plans to see what they went through :)

Hi Bec,
Your photos are just beautiful, you looked stunning! I am only about half way through your trip report but loving it.
I'm so happy to read about another fellow Aussie's wedding plans to see what they went through :)

Thank you! :goodvibes

I'm going to read your TR, DH had the chance to propose at Disneyland, but he got too excited so as soon as he had the ring from the jeweller he gave it straight to me... :laughing:

I cleaned my rings tonight ready for tomorrow... :rolleyes1 No one is going to ask to see them, but I might look at them a couple of times :rotfl:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Hopefully your husband has sent a gift for you in the mail. If not the trip to Disney in May should suffice ;)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Hopefully your husband has sent a gift for you in the mail. If not the trip to Disney in May should suffice ;)

He got flowers delivered to my office, which is always nice :goodvibes

That doesn't mean I don't still want to go to Disney in May :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter