Becoming Obsessive...

Well it's been two weeks since the first auditions! Maybe they'll send out notifications tomorrow..

I wonder how this is going to work with pretty much everyone having chosen arrival dates already. Are they going to switch people around, or have some sort of quota for spring/spring advantage people? Or have a certain number of performers per arrival date? Maybe it'll all magically work out and they won't need to change anyone.

I think my email is going to stop letting me check it soon.

I'm waiting til Friday to start freaking out...

Today marked 2 weeks since my audition....I want to know!!! Just one way or the other so I can stop thinking about it! But let's be honest...I'd wait another month if it meant I would get character performer...I want it SOOOO badly...

Thanks for the well-wishes from the rest of you! It means a lot!!!:grouphug:

I'm freaking out too!!! This is torture!!! Princess Ash, I was at the Rochester Auditions with you! How did you and your friend end up doing?

I'm freaking out too!!! This is torture!!! Princess Ash, I was at the Rochester Auditions with you! How did you and your friend end up doing?

From one of my previous posts on here:

I think that I did fairly well actually! I usually hate auditions because I get panic-attack worthy nervous (I am FINE during a performance once I get the part...it's just the auditions) , but this one was SO MUCH FUN . I gave it my all , smiled a lot , and didn't really mess up on the dance (cept the ending pose the first time, which was very funny, actually). I almost lost my cool a couple of times , but I pulled myself back together . It was probably the best audition I ever gave, personally.

BUT...was I good enough to be one of the 200ish candidates that made a lasting impression out of over 1,000 auditionees? (errr...........)

Well, we'll wait and see...

Did you see us there, tab1021? Like know who we were? lol, or just by Rochester recognition?

How did you do???

Do you think we're all gonna hear on the same day?

yea, I remember you and your friend from Mass I think... I'm from RI I was 37. I remember you practicing your HSM dances lol. That's great! I also hate auditions and am much better with the actually performance. I pretty much gave it all I could. I doubt that I will be selected, but would be SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY if I am! Remember, your friend and I both wanted to be Belle? Originally I thought that we would all hear at scattered times, but since no one has heard yet, I'm thinking that maybe they will let everyone know on the same day... Not too sure. I have read such different things about how they select people, it's very confusing. I have read some places that people had absolutely no dancing ability but they were selected, I have heard other places that people were cut at the actual audition, and I have heard that they only really look at your last move in the dance to determine how good you are... I really have no idea! Anyway, I still have hope :goodvibes

Hey all! I just wanted to come in here and give you all some info I recieved from disney today. I was accepted for the DLR CP, but also auditioned for character performer on the 6th. The timing was a bit off- I'd have to accept/decline my DLR CP offer a day or two before I heard back about the audtion results. Well I called my recruiter and talked to her to see if they could allow me a couple extra days to hear back about my audition. She told me she'd make some calls to find out and get back to me.

Well a few minutes later she called back and told me she had gotten in touch with casting. I wasn't selected for a character role (as I expected- I'm not broken hearted) so DLR here I come! :)

Casting also told her they had made most of their decisions and were sending out official emails to everyone this Friday....so expect to hear from them then! Just FYI. Good luck everybody!

Thank you SO MUCH for that info!!!!

I have been dying to find out and I'm so glad I only have to wait 2 days!!! It's much better to know when it is actually necessary to check your email every 5 seconds. I have been doing in all week for no reason, lol.

Congrats on DLR!!! I think that I may do a CP at DLR after I graduate.

No prob! I feel spoiled to have found out early, but I feel good about the outcome. DLR will be perfect for me I think. Thanks for the congrats. Good luck to you! Let us know when you hear!

I am about to come out of my skin waiting for the audition news. Haha.

On a different note you guys waiting 4+ weeks for acceptance (hopefully not rejection :)) are warriors. I feel like such a pansy for freaking out for the week it took them to send my e-mail.

yea, I remember you and your friend from Mass I think... I'm from RI I was 37. I remember you practicing your HSM dances lol. That's great! I also hate auditions and am much better with the actually performance. I pretty much gave it all I could. I doubt that I will be selected, but would be SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY if I am! Remember, your friend and I both wanted to be Belle? Originally I thought that we would all hear at scattered times, but since no one has heard yet, I'm thinking that maybe they will let everyone know on the same day... Not too sure. I have read such different things about how they select people, it's very confusing. I have read some places that people had absolutely no dancing ability but they were selected, I have heard other places that people were cut at the actual audition, and I have heard that they only really look at your last move in the dance to determine how good you are... I really have no idea! Anyway, I still have hope :goodvibes

Oh I definitely remember you! We had so much fun, didn't we? I'm glad you gave it all you could...that's all you could ask of yourself, you know? Tomorrow is the day, I think!

Here's to hoping!!!

Good luck everyone! I am going to try to restrain myself from checking these boards today. EVERYONE MUST POST WHEN THEY KNOW!!! lol

I just had like, a heart attack. I logged in to my email and saw a message from Disney College Recruiting. It was a reminder about the Disney Look. Seriously? Because I don't have 50 of those already.

lol you poor thing. I know it. I have not had a reminder about the Disney Look yet today... Hang in there, hopefully all of our dreams will come true today!:cheer2:

Haha. I definitely need to chill out, though. Last night I had a dream that I passed the audition but they asked me to move to Winter Advantage... Yeah. In my dream I was like "Is that another way of telling me I didn't make it?"

Oh no! lol I just keep checking my email every... 5 seconds or so

Soon gmail will lock me out I think

:P

Is today's decision just for character performers? Or should the rest of us CP hopefuls look for an email?

Is today's decision just for character performers? Or should the rest of us CP hopefuls look for an email?

Just for Entertainment... If I'm not mistaken, there's a deadline you guys are supposed to hear by sometime in December

I know some of you have been wondering...I've finally been rejected from DL. Hey, it's okay. I just wish they did it a long time ago and got it over with. I've been waiting for almost 3 months and now I get this. It's really okay though because I'm still going to WDW! Plus I can transfer to DL later. See you soon Ash and the rest of the gang! My check-in date is Jan.13th and I am Custodial (originally QSFB but had to switch due to my tattoo). WALT DISNEY WORLD HERE I COME! :wizard:

I know some of you have been wondering...I've finally been rejected from DL. Hey, it's okay. I just wish they did it a long time ago and got it over with. I've been waiting for almost 3 months and now I get this. It's really okay though because I'm still going to WDW! Plus I can transfer to DL later. See you soon Ash and the rest of the gang! My check-in date is Jan.13th and I am Custodial (originally QSFB but had to switch due to my tattoo). WALT DISNEY WORLD HERE I COME! :wizard:

Sorry to hear about DL. :(

But at least you know, and now you get to join the party in WDW for sure! Yay! :)

OK so I am beginning to think that maybe Nellyd was wrong about today, lol I am such a spaz! Does anyone ever wonder if the recruiters look at these pages to see who wants it the most or anything like that? It just came accross my mind...

Hope to hear from everyone soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter