Best seafood on property

I love both Bluezoo and Flying Fish. With the discount, I’d go with FF. I was there in April and the menu on disneyworld.com looks more like what I remember than the one on all ears. For instance, tuna/daily crudo, kanpachi from Hawaii. They do change their menu somewhat frequently. You may prefer a table, which is great, but I’ve also loved sitting at the bar for a more social evening. The bartenders are outstanding.

Last edited:
I love both Bluezoo and Flying Fish. With the discount, I’d go with FF. I was there in April and the menu on disneyworld.com looks more like what I remember than the one on all ears. For instance, tuna/daily crudo, kanpachi from Hawaii. They do change their menu somewhat frequently. You may prefer a table, which is great, but I’ve also loved sitting at the bar for a more social evening. The bartenders are outstanding.

Thank you! This looks like it’ll be perfect. Between muscles, add on lobster, and the rack of lamb, I won’t go hungry. The discount is just too good to pass up. Flying Fish had been on my radar then off but now back on.

We do enjoy sitting at the bar. That interaction can be really fun!

May be an odd choice, since it’s a steakhouse, but loved the seafood tower at Yachtsman. 2 of us shared the Captain’s Tower, which is quite an economical option, and was fantastic.

The raw oysters at Boathouse are pretty good (though pricey, even for someone who is from D.C. area). Narcoossee's lobster tail was fine, but didn't think it stood out. Haven't been to Bluezoo but the menu looks good. I absolutely cannot recommend Cape May--ate there a few years ago with two family members who are also seafood lovers and nothing was good. For the cost you are much, much better off going to a Disney signature restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter