~*Bree and Paul's October 2010 Wedding PJ* Some TR and WEDDING PICTURES!*

Oh no! Sorry, my post probably came out wrong...

I'm not saying you were paying more....I'm just curious to know/see if they have in fact changed this policy and would be very surprised if they did is all.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

:goodvibes

Everything sounds wonderful and I am sure you will be so much happier with Narcoosee’s instead of Salon 8. I know exactially what you mean - you can have a reception anywhere in a convention room - while getting married at Disney you really want something different. That is the reason we chose ADH over a convention room.

Looking forward to more planning.

Linda

Silly Df's that read the boards so we can't post our dresses lol We will just have to wait until after the wedding to see it.

Have you looked into any other locations? While Narcoosees had its problems it seemed like you were much more excited about that than Salon 8. This is something you really want to make sure you are happy with!

Silly Df's that read the boards so we can't post our dresses lol We will just have to wait until after the wedding to see it.

Have you looked into any other locations? While Narcoosees had its problems it seemed like you were much more excited about that than Salon 8. This is something you really want to make sure you are happy with!

I'm just tuning in but everything sounds great so far...can't wait to hear more and CONGRATS!:thumbsup2

Hmm you are an escape bride... I need to read the boards less while on the phone with guests :rotfl: Not that I could afford to go to Disney before the wedding anyway but to be able to see Francks... the open house (I know after I'm already married but it's COOL) is the day after we leave Florida!

The brunch sounds nice! I really love the invites. they are so pretty. I TOTALLY though about getting those shoes....I love payless shoes...and they are so comfy. so I think its a great choice. I like the idea of adding mickey to them. Your bouquet is very pretty and classic.

Lots has been updated since I have last visited!!

1. Love the invitations! They are very pretty!
2. Your shoes are a great choice, they are cute, but will also be comfy!
3. Brunch is amazing :)
4. Your bouquet is going to be lovely, with a very elegant look

Congrats on changing to Narcoossee's! We did, too, when we outgrew Whitehall Room. I had the same reaction as you to the ballrooms, since we had a 10:00am ceremony. Narcoossee's needed much less decoration and made for some great pics outside.

Love your inspiration bouquet, too!

Just joining in!

Everything looks great! I love Narcoossee's so I think you made a great choice. With 15 people I think it'll be the perfect setting! :thumbsup2

The invites are very pretty, too! And your floral inspiration pic looks awesome - I love Rosie! she's been so helpful for my Escape wedding I'm sure she'll make all the floral look awesome! :goodvibes

oh noes!!!! sorry about your entry getting gobbled. i hate that! sorry for the family drama. i cant figure out why weddings are so extra weird for people. people who wouldn't go out of their way to like show up for dinner uninvited or bring a whole nother family with them to spend the week end or something suddenly bring pets, children, next door neighbors.... crazy!!

and given that i am moments away from going to eat everything in my kitchen, i feel your pain....

just catching up... we are using the Napa for our VR reception in July. My DH reaction was the same..... congrats and welcome looking forward to following along!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter