BW making me move my reservation to another Resort for 12/1 due to construction delays???

No points refunded, no club level, no hundreds in gift cards? Are you being too nice, or were you adamant? These things happen, it’s the lack of compensation part for an unequal room I’ve never heard of.
While I have not been rude I have made it very clear of my disappointment to several managers at DVC. As high as I could get someone on the phone. What drives me crazy is in 2021 when SWA had that issue in the fall and cancelled thousands of flights I got stuck and was unable to get to the BW for the weekend. DVC gave all my points back. So, in that case it was not DVC's fault I could not go and they gave me all my points back. This instance was clearly DVC's fault (don't care if the contractor screwed up) and they will not give me back the difference from a 1 bedroom villa (reservation) to a studio (comparing that to the hotel at YC) DVC has changed and not for the better.

While I have not been rude I have made it very clear of my disappointment to several managers at DVC. As high as I could get someone on the phone. What drives me crazy is in 2021 when SWA had that issue in the fall and cancelled thousands of flights I got stuck and was unable to get to the BW for the weekend. DVC gave all my points back. So, in that case it was not DVC's fault I could not go and they gave me all my points back. This instance was clearly DVC's fault (don't care if the contractor screwed up) and they will not give me back the difference from a 1 bedroom villa (reservation) to a studio (comparing that to the hotel at YC) DVC has changed and not for the better.

Send a letter, maybe certified?…to them? It is just not right that you didn’t receive the points back as you mention, plenty of times they have been generous with owners when unforeseen circumstances happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter