calender update feb. is magic month!?

Which will hopefully mean a continuation of Fireworks Fridays - booyah!

Perhaps there is more magic to be released afterall?

Perhaps our credits are better saved than spent?

Perhaps the February dates are just fillers like they normally are?

Time will tell...

Time will tell...

tune in tomorrow for another episode of as VMK turns...

February is long enough to have its own theme, isn't it? Magic month was nice, but I'm ready for something else now.

Also I noticed that Host_Hurricane has a room next month.

Did anyone notice that HOST_Hurricane has an event on Saturday now?

Presto Teleporto!
4:30- 7:30pm
Host_Hurricane's Room

And HOST_Lily's Card Tricks event is now on Monday from 8:30-10:30 AM PT.

Congrats jedi, although now im envious arg!! rofl :lmao:

hmm.. although i am sad its ANOTHER magic month. god, i guess they want us to suffer and then finally release the big thing at the END :(

by the way, did you put, im just happy i made the first thread about it?

or, did the Tagfairy add that?

because whenever i see a new tag there is something added, and its a new line..

lol i just got a tag.. AMAZINGLY :wizard: woot, and my favorite colors. eenough said!

woot for you ;) I'd be too shy to ask for one. If I got a tag I would want it to be special.

back on topic...

Well that means there is new hope for more and new magic! Yay!

woot for you ;) I'd be too shy to ask for one. If I got a tag I would want it to be special.

back on topic...

LOL i would push and shove to get a tag ;)

just like green flips!

Anyways, yeah i think having another month for that magic theme was a bad idea. we want it NOW or NEVER. actually.. maybe later

back on topic...

yup special is the key word just like the fact that I took pete's adivce and changed mine from " Can I catch the tag fairy in a jar " to " In VMK No One Can Get Pantsed" and that alone says it all it would be nice to have a tag though but either or i'm fine. On topic yup I dislike the extention of magic month which drops the suppense of what will come out and why the extention if it all has been released which means there is more in store YAY I ACTUALLY RHYMED!!!!! so yea there is my input.

yup special is the key word just like the fact that I took pete's adivce and changed mine from " Can I catch the tag fairy in a jar " to " In VMK No One Can Get Pantsed" and that alone says it all it would be nice to have a tag though but either or i'm fine. On topic yup I dislike the extention of magic month which drops the suppense of what will come out and why the extention if it all has been released which means there is more in store YAY I ACTUALLY RHYMED!!!!! so yea there is my input.

i would also like more new stuff.. but i really would care less if they just stopped magic month today and revealed the huge secret and give us what has been planned. or something. I rather them cut it. and hopefully it lasts only half of february, but i doubt that will happen.. has this ever happened in VMK?

Time will tell...

Haha, this made me think of the Batman series. Thanks for the laugh :)

I hope they keep the Fireworks credits doubled on Friday. I'm starting to get a tiny bit better. I need to start practicing more though. Your video has been a big help

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter