calender update feb. is magic month!?

although i really feel the tag-fairy hates me :scared1:

Aww TF doesn't hate you, the fairy is hinding the real feeling towards you..we all know(well I think I do) The Fairy LOVES you:love:

Going back on topic:
I'm kinda in the middle I like this mont but I was expecting a NEW month..But this month as turned out better than I expected and in hopes of new magic, hope nothing too expensive but new magic is always welcome :)

Congrats ya'll on your Tags:woohoo: WOOT!

Depends on what you classify as a carnival. Carnivals mean many different things to people.

I believe Kasiks was meaning this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival

Or like me, I want a winter Carnival like this one
http://www.carnaval.qc.ca/en/index.asp

So don't judge carnival's, they have different meanings to people. :thumbsup2
That is what I was meaning, for me, carnivals are something important part of our heritage, I cant really reply to mikeyandscoobyx2 because I cant really understand the meaning of his last sentence >_<

Thanks to a friend, I now know what a carnival has as other meaning, I would actually have called that a funfair and I would not like a month based on that in VMK, nothing better imo than a theme park ^^

Aww TF doesn't hate you, the fairy is hinding the real feeling towards you..we all know(well I think I do) The Fairy LOVES you:love:

Going back on topic:
I'm kinda in the middle I like this mont but I was expecting a NEW month..But this month as turned out better than I expected and in hopes of new magic, hope nothing too expensive but new magic is always welcome :)

Congrats ya'll on your Tags:woohoo: WOOT!

LOL, before you argue, did you read my tag? LOL

yes yes I did..but I just want u to look in the positive side the fairy is hiding its love for you, fairys do that when they don't want to admit theyre love :lovestruc

And another point I don't argue I compromise:)

LOL k, i agree with you i guess. LOL

Hey, what happened to Host Hula? She only has one event during the week... :confused:

Double check the calendar, she has three events next week!:cool1:

I was thinking.......... maybe they thought we needed another month to save up some credits! I also noticed there were not pin trading events scheduled..sigh..I was hoping to finally get into one. Oh well, I guess I need to start trading for some pins. Unless you nice VMK people want to donate to the needy pin fund :rotfl:

well since theres another month of magic thats okay.. cause we can all save up to get magic.. [especially since i lost all of mine.] so i can get all the magic.. and this probably means a new magic will come out.. it has to be flying carpet... i hope!:cool1:

dont get yer hopes way up there in the sky, you know VMK has put us down a few times before. But, i hope too. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter