calender update feb. is magic month!?

I would have loved a month themed on carnival ..., it is the month of the year :l

I would have loved a month themed on carnival ..., it is the month of the year :l

Carnival, NOO!!!!!

Retro Month.

that would be cool.. lol

Carnivals are like cheap bootlegs of theme parks to me, no offense lol..

so if i become annoying will i get a tag? :banana: jk

My advice... don't be annoying.

You don't want a tag like his, because when you look back at it after a while, you'll think, "hmm, I was really annoying to everyone and I could not even imagine the degree of annoyed-ness the TF felt" :laughing:

But while we are on the off-topic topic of annoying-ness, if you are still around tag fairy would you be so kind as to color my join date, location, and post count? ^^ The lack of color annoys me...

My advice... don't be annoying.

You don't want a tag like his, because when you look back at it after a while, you'll think, "hmm, I was really annoying to everyone and I could not even imagine the degree of annoyed-ness the TF felt" :laughing:

I agree. Fairies themselves are mythical mysterious creatures that do their magic in secret. Why should our Tag Fairy be any different? ;)

I agree. Fairies themselves are mythical mysterious creatures that do their magic in secret. Why should our Tag Fairy be any different? ;)

Exactly i'm just fine without a tag. Having one would be nice but i'm not begging not having one is fine with me.

do not sass talk me! i like my tag and that is final. LOL.. although i really feel the tag-fairy hates me :scared1:

i am the first to get a tag out of annoyingness.

although i have a hunch on who it is!

but im glad they got my tag in the right colors, THANK YOU TF!

What the heck are you all talking about with all this tag fairy stuff? What is a
'tag' and a 'tag fairy'? Rofl.

I'm pleased because that means tomorrow is another FIREWORKS FRIDAY
but I wish they'd just give us the 'expensive thing' now. :goodvibes

i am the first to get a tag out of annoyingness.

although i have a hunch on who it is!

but im glad they got my tag in the right colors, THANK YOU TF!

i think i do too...your location is pretty funny...but you dont need to stock the tag fairy amymore since you have one...maybe someone else should take over for you.:thumbsup2

What the heck are you all talking about with all this tag fairy stuff? What is a
'tag' and a 'tag fairy'? Rofl.

A "tag" is uh... words under your name with pretty colors; usually a quote by yourself that the TF will never let you live down XD

And the Tag Fairy grants tags =D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter