calender update feb. is magic month!?

Magic month in January started late because of the gingerbread contest, right? So I'm fine with it being extended into February but I thought I remember that we were suppose to have a big surprise at the end of the month, so that is disappointing today to not see something. I sure hope they make this up to us in the month of February.

Oh glad to see the Tag Fairy is back. I doubt I'll ever see a tag because I'm not witty enough to come up with a cool enough sentence that the Tag Fairy will find interesting.

No it's more of something embarrasing that she will put down to mock you lol Like my ever so great stament " In VMK No One Can Get Pantsed " But i won't see a tag for quite a while becuase I haven't been here too long.

i knew Aengus was bound to post here. Aengus, i am gonna disconnect that TV cable from yer TV in five seconds :)

Everyone keeps referring to the TF as a she, do we know for sure the TF is a she and not a he? I guess I'm asking does anyone know who this TF is?

Everyone keeps referring to the TF as a she, do we know for sure the TF is a she and not a he? I guess I'm asking does anyone know who this TF is?

No, SHE is a mysterious creature who grants you a colorful tag ;)

and its a she, because what kind of a guy would do that job?

what a fairy he'd have to be.

Two...
One...

No, SHE is a mysterious creature who grants you a colorful tag ;)

and its a she, because what kind of a guy would do that job?

what a fairy he'd have to be.

Two...
One...

It would most likely have to be a guy like in that one commercial , Capital One I think, where the guy is the Tooth Fairy and has those little tiny wings.:lmao:

It would most likely have to be a guy like in that one commercial , Capital One I think, where the guy is the Tooth Fairy and has those little tiny wings.:lmao:

are you calling me fat? i got good money for that

lol or the jklproductions Tooth Fairy video :lmao:

On the game, I have it downloaded and everything, but when I go to type in my username, nothing will type. I can type in my password, but it wont let me type in my username. If you know how to fix this, please help me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter