• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Returning!! Nov 26 - December 30th

I’m not able to get 12/5 or 12/10 to pop up with anything at any restaurant with any method. I can’t believe it’s all sold out at every restaurant already?

Wow and woof. After almost 2 hours of trying online and 45 minutes on hold, I was able to get a CP dining package at Rose and Crown on 12/27 for 2:50 pm which!!! means I can stay with my MK park res and hop on over to Epcot for lunch 😌. Wishing everyone luck.

Wow and woof. After almost 2 hours of trying online and 45 minutes on hold, I was able to get a CP dining package at Rose and Crown on 12/27 for 2:50 pm which!!! means I can stay with my MK park res and hop on over to Epcot for lunch 😌. Wishing everyone luck.

how did you get it? On the phone or online?

how did you get it? On the phone or online?

By searching on the site - make dining res and scrolled to the candlelight processional option, I’m not even sure if was there each time I searched….I felt like I was going crazy. I did not get to a human on the phone - I hung up 45 minutes in (I called exactly at 6:59:59 and it was already a two hour wait!) Keep checking, the site is very weird and seemingly buggy.

Does anyone have experience with the disability accommodations for this? If I can't get a dining package, will that at least ease the long wait, or is it equally long?

Definitely glitchy! I was on at 0545 (central) and tried to look. It gave me a message that stated it couldn’t pull up reservations at this time. I assumed it was due to the time. I tried again at 0600 and every few minutes after, same thing. Finally, at 0615 I hit the search button multiple times and it then popped up with ‘no reservations available at this time’ I then searched them all and nothing for December 9th.
I’ll keep looking and maybe someone will cancel. Just disappointed since this was one of the biggest reasons we’re coming down. It will still be a great trip, but I wish Disney IT could figure itself out.
Congratulations to all of you who were able to get a reservation!

Has anyone been able to book early December online? Haven't been able to find anything available at any of the choices.

Has anyone been able to book early December online? Haven't been able to find anything available at any of the choices.

I have not been able to find anything for 12/4 - 12/10. I must say, Disney absolutely didn't surprise or disappoint me this morning. The website was just as glitchy and sucky as I expected - no surprises. :cutie:

I have not been able to find anything for 12/4 - 12/10. I must say, Disney absolutely didn't surprise or disappoint me this morning. The website was just as glitchy and sucky as I expected - no surprises. :cutie:

Same here 12/5-12/9. I even told my husband last night I wasworried about today with EVERYONE trying to book.
I finally got through on the phone, but they announced that all dates for Candlelight were sold out.

I really wish they would have figured out how to get the dining packages into the system when we did our other dining reservations- we would have had less competition at that point.
There is always the standby lane, which we may try, but I’ve heard with all the dining packages in recent years it’s really difficult to get into the theater.

I am disappointed, I was expecting to be able to get something. Oh well. I see people saying due to distancing, there may not even be successful stand by lines.

I am determined to have a good holiday visit to WDW. I just have to set other expectations.

At least we do have Epcot park reservations for NYE. :)

5:15, 7:00 and 8:30. In prior years it ran about 40 minutes.

Have these times been published for this year or are these times assumed from prior years? I haven't seen any published times yet by Disney.

Have these times been published for this year or are these times assumed from prior years? I haven't seen any published times yet by Disney.

My CP seating is for 8:30, but the pickings were so slim, that was the only one I was offered.

Not sure what’s worse: the limited number of restaurants; how buggy their website is which prevented people from making reservations; the limited number of reservations that apparently were available; or that not all of the narrators have been revealed.

Planning to go with a friend. We're both local- I'm AP. He bought a one day ticket and we both made our park reservation for 12/1. I was taking care of the dining package. I made the first booking attempt at midnight just in case. Couldn't be done at that time so I set the clock for 5 AM and went to bed. After drinking coffee for 45 minutes I went back in at 5:45- same screen as at midnight. I went in every 15 minutes or so after that. I think it was around 7:00 or so that the "sorry- no availability between -:00 & -:00" appeared. I tried all four restaurants for all times from 2:00 to 6:30 (some wouldn't go past 4:00!)- no luck. I gave up an hour or so ago. Obviously I'm not getting the dining package- I'll live.
Figured I'd make a reservation somewhere in Epcot for 12/1. No luck. Not a single table available anywhere that day.
At first I was angry but now I'm just sad. But to increase my annoyance level- I logged on so many times this morning that now I'm getting sent a code to enter when I log in.
We'll still go and try standby. I'm disabled (cane) so maybe that might help with seating - maybe?

I read on another site that Biergarten didn’t really go live. Did anyone get Biergarten? That was the one we wanted, but I guess I was lucky to have gotten something.

Really surprised by lack of packages available. Seems crazy to let a money making opportunity like that go by for Disney:). Their staffing issues must be pretty bad.

I read on another site that Biergarten didn’t really go live. Did anyone get Biergarten? That was the one we wanted, but I guess I was lucky to have gotten something.

Really surprised by lack of packages available. Seems crazy to let a money making opportunity like that go by for Disney:). Their staffing issues must be pretty bad.

Yes I got it for 11/27. Only saw BG and Garden Grill available for that date but there was plenty of availability for both for about 30 minutes before all
CP reservations vanished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter