• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrities you dislike/hate

Rosie O'Donnell----she's just gross!

Phil Collins---not sure why, he just bugs me and I'm not a fan of his music

ETA: I had typed this earlier this morning but it didn't go thru???

Any celebrity who has a political agenda is def. OFF my list.
But, one celebrity that comes to mind, at this time of the morning, that I just abhor, personality wise, because of who she is, not any agenda...
Kelly Ripa
:crazy2:

Tim Allen
Patricia Heaton
Ted Nugent (although he's more washed up than an actual celebrity)
Every televangelist ever
The Duggars and their sick, perverted values
The idiots from that show Duck Dynasty
The Trump Family

Wow, that is a lot of 'hate' going on....
Sounds like a hate for anybody who might have a different viewpoint that yourself.
Sounds like a lot of predjudice and intolerance going on.

But the 'sick' Duggars are def. on my list!!!!

Last edited:

There are SO many I dislike, especially now that they aren't shy about expressing their political beliefs ...and disparaging/mocking the half of their audience which holds other views.
....ITA.

I HATE AUBREY PLAZA WITH A BLAZING PASSION. She is horrible and not funny and I am so annoyed she is famous. SHE SUCKS.

I have an unhealthy hatred of Sam Smith, the singer. I absolutely cannottttt stand this dude.
I also hate Chris Brown and I dont understand how anyone can support him, he is vile.
I hate Michelle Rodriguez too, she's just awful at acting.

I also don't like any celebrities that are okay with being a Scientologist.

Sounds like a hate for anybody who might have a different viewpoint that yourself.

Meh, with everybody sharing their vibrant hate for those who share my values, I thought I'd test the waters a little bit...And got exactly the kind of reply I expected.

I can't help but notice you didn't reply in kind to the person calling the female hosts of a television show "hags" or to all the people hating on celebrities who hold progressive viewpoints. Tell me, why is that? :scratchin

l_fe39edc0-6f8d-11e1-bf76-7145f4800001.jpg

Well let's start with one name on her list.
Do You think people can't stand Ted Nugent because of his views?
I fail to understand why anyone could stand him regardless of his views.
He's had relations with those under aged.
He's a draft dodging chicken hawk.
He's racist, and sexist.

To characterize not liking Ted Nugent as intolerance? Questionable at best imo.

Well if it is, I certainly won't lose any sleep being intolerant of those that have relations with the underaged.

Let's move on to Duck Dynasty.
The show was a complete fraud. They're yuppies dressing up in red neck drag. They were all clean cut before the show. Every last one of em. One of em even had frosted highlights in his hair!!!!
I wouldn't be surprised if all the bigoted stuff they spewed towards the end was to try and drum up publicity for a dying show.
Glad their 15 minutes of fame are over. I have genuine southern country folk in my family. They're not like that at all. All these four yuppie clowns served to do is perpetuate a stereotype.

Tim Allen has some very serious crimes in his past, He could have been in prison for life. I believe in second chances. But others may not.
The duggers. You agreed with.

Heaton. Not sure why she's on the list and I'm not even 100% sure who she is. I think she was on Everyone loves Raymond but I have never watched a full episode through. So don't hold me to that. Never watched anything she's been on.

So really, I don't think the charge of hate for anyone that has a different viewpoint to be warranted.

Last edited:
So who is on my dislike list for celebrities?

Pretty much anyone that has had relations with those under aged.

Most of the reality TV celebrities. Some of em are nice enough, but But some of em are vile. Too many to name.

The shock jocks of all varieties and other lowest common denominator types on TV and radio.

Most of the time though, it's not really a dislike for someone so much as I just don't care for their acting, or singing, or the show's writing or something like that.

Never thought Mathew McConauhey could act. Those car commercials were incoherent. But he's done nothing to dislike him for. Although I was glad after he was gloating to see his LongHorns eventually lose the game. HAHAHA. Poetic justice. Karma.
Will Farrell tries too hard and ends up not funny.
There are plenty more I could mention. But I guess that's for another post.

That's my biggest beef with country music: it's so self-congratulatory. It treats itself and its fans as "true" music for the pure of heart, flag-waving, Bible-thumping people of traditional values. It's tiresome.

There is some good country music out there, it just doesn't get much airplay on the radio.

I hate country music and I'm from Nashville, although I do love Patsy Cline and Dolly:)

I can't believe you don't think Kanye and Jay-Z aren't gifted though. Kanye is an annoying a--, but he is gifted. Jay-Z has never touched anything that wasn't fantastic.

I like a lot of people that are listed here as unlikable. My contribution is Mel Gibson. I can't stand him.

KardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashians
KardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashiansKardashians

There is a difference between people having differing viewpoints, and those who actively spread/spew hatred and division.

The viewpoints I can handle!!!
I am well aware that not everyone has the same viewpoints as I do.

The hatred and spreading of divisions and intolerance is where I draw the line.
I 'do not like' any celebrity who would use their status for that purpose.
Who would use their status to impose their personal negative opinions onto others whenever they can find a captive-audience.

This applies to any negative viewpoint from any 'side'.

So, having said that... Let me throw Kaepernick onto my list here.

Last edited:
Heaton. Not sure why she's on the list and I'm not even 100% sure who she is. I think she was on Everyone loves Raymond but I have never watched a full episode through. So don't hold me to that. Never watched anything she's been on.
She's been on "The Middle since 2009.

She's one of just a very few Hollywood actors or actresses brave enough to come out about being conservative.

I hate country music and I'm from Nashville, although I do love Patsy Cline and Dolly:)

I can't believe you don't think Kanye and Jay-Z aren't gifted though. Kanye is an annoying a--, but he is gifted. Jay-Z has never touched anything that wasn't fantastic.

I like a lot of people that are listed here as unlikable. My contribution is Mel Gibson. I can't stand him.
You can add me to those who think Kanye and Jay Z are overrated hacks.
I think Mel Gibson is a skillful director.
I also adore Patsy and Dolly and I'd add Loretta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter