Character Autograph Book Pages- Completed

Finished with color swap, so I'm starting these this weekend. I have all my stuff-just got to put it together. :thumbsup2

I have Arizona Rita's pages.

I need anyone who has not posted prototypes to check in and let me know where they are and when they expect to have a prototype done.

Where I am: I have basic ideas for these but I have not really done much other than collect embellishments. They are on my list to do but I have a few things due earlier that I need to finish. I will have them done but may need the time until August 2oth when they are due to finish up. I will post my prototypes as I do them.

Rebecca

Sorry I did not check in by yesterday. I have not really been on the computer much the last couple of weeks. I am still here I have designed my pages just have not started on them yet.

Having a marathon crop this weekend (at home!). Should be able to get these started. They will be on time.

I am done with Mickey now.
It's raining today, so I will try to mail out tomorrow.

I will be mailing out within the next week. Mine are all done and bagged up. I am trying to figure out the best way to mail this swap and my Disney ABC swap together or seperate for the least amount of money. ;)

I got these mailed out today with DC if needed. The return postage $ for this one and the Disney ABC is in this box. Thanks Rebecca for hosting these swaps. I really enjoyed them and cant wait for the return. I had a great idea, but wont be able to do it until next Disney ABC ... I thought I would sign up for 6 spots, so I can get 3 sets back and two of those I would donate to MAW. I am considering becoming a MAW volunteer in my area. I need to get things going back on track for us first. I thought it would be a nice way to follow in the foot steps of my ds13.

Shawn, I really doubt you'll need to signup for 3 spots. I know I would be perfectly happy making an extra two sets and sending them off to you. As a matter of fact, I'm happy to do so with these (I bought extra supplies, cuz I'm like that). I'd love to contribute again.

Shawn, I really doubt you'll need to signup for 3 spots. I know I would be perfectly happy making an extra two sets and sending them off to you. As a matter of fact, I'm happy to do so with these (I bought extra supplies, cuz I'm like that). I'd love to contribute again.

Jennifer that is such a nice thing to do. I think it is to late for this round, but I was thinking maybe next year if no one else hosted it I could (i like the 12x12 size) and maybe request to make 15 sets and a tag and put them in an album each for a boy and girl and I would drop off in Raleigh again. Or I can do the 3 spots. Anyway i was just brainstorming about things and thought it would be a great way to continue my ds13 memory and what he did for others in his own way.

:flower3: Great. Since this ABC is about over and they take a looooottttt of work I think next year sometime would be good, so everyone will be ready for the next one and will have a good sign up. Plus need to see if someone else wanted to host. I do not want to take it away from someone else. That way if they do I can still do 3 spots. Long time away from now so we will see how it works out.

Nemomom07- your box arrived today- I haven't opened it but it is here.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter