Character Autograph Book Pages- Completed

Please let me know where you are if you have not mailed. Now that I have finished my main ABC pages these are my project for next week.

Rebecca

Two of my groups are done and I'm going to scrapmania at Archiver's tonight :woohoo:so hopefully I can finish the rest and mail early next week.

i did not do this this time around, but shawn i'll gladly do it next time for you. what's the difference if you are making 13 or 15? please include me in that.

i did not do this this time around, but shawn i'll gladly do it next time for you. what's the difference if you are making 13 or 15? please include me in that.

The 15 would be if everyone is okay with making 2 sets for charity- if not she was willing to take some extra spots in order to get the charity spots. I know that I would be willing to make 4 extra pages for people who really need them and I know that MAW is very dear to Shawn's heart.

Rebecca

if not everyone is ok with making the extra, then those of us that are can do up sets for her. i'm willing!

Thanks for being there for this idea PO3 and Rebecca. Maybe it will pan out next year some time. I am looking to try to become a volunteer next year if all goes well. This one has been a rough one. Still rough on some edges here, but hopefully the greenier pastures are on the horizon.

This one has been a rough one. Still rough on some edges here, but hopefully the greenier pastures are on the horizon.

:hug:Shawn.

i'm too hope there are green pastures on the horizon for you and for me!
:hug:
pm me if you need to chat!

Here are my pages (except pan and Alladdin- I need something more for them)

Group 1:
IMG_5373.jpg

Group 3:
IMG_5374.jpg

Group I:
IMG_5372.jpg

Group M:
IMG_5369.jpg

Group O:
IMG_5370.jpg

Group Q:
IMG_5371.jpg

Here are my Donald pages. I am having Cricut issues right now and I can't finish them up as I'm afraid my machine will be thrown out the window! :furious: I'll finish them tomorrow!

DSC_0633.jpg

Sorry, I'm so peeved I forgot to say that the white part of his hat will not be attached so you can get his autograph on it.

I didn't do this one this time, either (and I'm regretting it after I see everyone's wonderful pages!!!), but Shawn, I'd be in to do it next year! Especially with the charity part of it--I volunteered for MAW in college. It's a wonderful thing!! :hug: to you!! We're here for you!!

Donald is completed, bagged, and tagged. I'll mail early next week, along with my ABC and General Disney pages. They will be there before SDV, so no worries!

I'm just finishing up my pages and mailing in the next few days. I encountered a problem at work that was beyond my control and I ended up working overtime which rarely occurs so my planned scrap time flew out the window. I have one more set to complete and I'm ready to mail.

I didn't do this one this time, either (and I'm regretting it after I see everyone's wonderful pages!!!), but Shawn, I'd be in to do it next year! Especially with the charity part of it--I volunteered for MAW in college. It's a wonderful thing!! :hug: to you!! We're here for you!!

Thanks SIOH. I believe Rebecca mentioning about doing this one again in the near future, because they were not a lot to sign up. I know I am in on it again. Getting ready for that big oct. 2010 trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter