• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed but Active PaperBag Album Swap Check in Here!!!

Now you guys know why I really wanted you to get them. I really poured all my creativity into making them. I think they are my best work to date.

the cinderella one you made for me is just awesome! I just finished putting pictures into it. for some reason, I thought I had more cinderella pics than I actually do, but I found some of the castle and then some with the other princesses. :) it's now on display in my "finished" mini book basket on the coffee table, can't wait to find the rest of the disney pics to use in the winnie the pooh and the general disney books which are very cool as well. :) (gotta hide them from dd, she wants them all :) ) maggie

Glad you like my little effort piratesmate! Hope mine come soon :goodvibes I can't wait to see everything!

I love all of mine. Yes, some are simpler and some more elaborate, but they are all very nice and they will all be used. Thank you everyone!

My doggie books that were customed to me, are, without a doubt, my very favorite. (hope I don't hurt anyone else's feelings) I've not scrapped Kita's photos and he's been gone almost four years now. I don't think it will hurt as much as I put his photo with Missy's in these books. Thank you so much!

Good, I'm glad you enjoyed mine, Kat!!

Wow, I can't believe you got yours before me! I got a couple of bills and a Virginia's Secret catalog!

Hey want's Virginia's Secret? :confused3 I've heard of Victoria's Secret..but not Virginia!

I hope yours arrive today... :)

No Stacy did not make any books, I actually made them for her. I put a little note in Tina's package explaining that, and why I made her 2 very different books.

I got mine! Thanks Maria for the Pirate book, I love it. It was very nice of you to make it. Also thanks for the Christmas stamps. I love the bell one, we are big "Polar Express" fans. We still hear the bell ring!

AWM and NE Eeyore WOW! What can I say, yours puts mine to shame! I love them! I appreciate the hard work that went into making these. Thank you all.

I have never done a paperbag album I'm wondering if one of you might post a link to the ones you did or got back? Thanks Michelle

I really took a good look at mine last night. Beautiful work Mickster (both M&F and Summer); Princess Nancy and MazdaUK. I'm in awe of the amazing work of the talented ladies on here once again.

OMG Nancy - those are soo cool!!! I might have to try one of these someday. Thanks

I really took a good look at mine last night. Beautiful work Mickster (both M&F and Summer); Princess Nancy and MazdaUK. I'm in awe of the amazing work of the talented ladies on here once again.

I'm glad you like them Faerie, I really stressed over these big time.. Gave me nightmares! I do like them though.. they are time consuming but once you get into a rhythm they go quickly. I'm actually making them for my kids' sports seasons.. I have 4 cross country ones going now.. (2 for my kids; 2 for friends' kids) and I have 2 soccer ones and a football going! :) It's just a highlight of their seasons, with the scores, exciting moments.. Like last weekend in soccer when the only scored goal was off my DS11's face. Yep, shot on goal.. goalie kicked it back.. DS was charging the goalie.. goalie kicked it.. wham right into my son's face full force.. bounced off his face, past the goalie, SCORE! I was jumping up and down yelling..and than wondered if my son was okay! He was fine, more shocked that the goalie missed the ball and he scored; he didn't realize it went in til the team was congratulating him!

OMG Nancy - those are soo cool!!! I might have to try one of these someday. Thanks

Your welcome.. Rule, one.. cut all the pages and assemble them before adhering them to the book or you won't be able to use ribbons or brads, eyelets and not have them poking throught extra tags and such.. rule 2: when adhering the papers to the bags.. make sure you pay attention to which side of the bag you are doing.. if you just double stick tape all 4 sides.. you will have sticky stuff on the tags, inside where that small little dip is on one side of the bag.. (know what I mean?)

Your welcome.. Rule, one.. cut all the pages and assemble them before adhering them to the book or you won't be able to use ribbons or brads, eyelets and not have them poking throught extra tags and such.. rule 2: when adhering the papers to the bags.. make sure you pay attention to which side of the bag you are doing.. if you just double stick tape all 4 sides.. you will have sticky stuff on the tags, inside where that small little dip is on one side of the bag.. (know what I mean?)

Awesome advise again :thumbsup2 THANK YOU!!!

Second PN's advice :thumbsup2 They are way complicated the first time, but once you get going they're OK. I have to say I sweated BLOOD over these:rolleyes1

I just wanted to say that I'm happy y'all are getting your books!:)

I am sooooooo bad at waiting you would not belive:rolleyes1 That's why my swaps get done early - don't want to wait!:rotfl2:

Mine arrived today!

AWM and KatDisney, the doggie books are absolutely ADORABLE!! I really appreciate all the time you took to personalize them! Thank you both of you! And, you know what, I'll bet I have enough pictures to put in them!!

Kat, the Corgi paperpiecing is so cute and really does look like a corgi! Thanks for making it specially for a puppy corgi! So adorable! Thanks for all the time you took to make it.

And, AWM, the one you did was wonderful, so elegant and, yet, puppyish!! I can tell you spent hours on it, too. I love your use of the beige Bling!!! You read my mind with using quotes in your books, too!!

Thank you for your Epcot book, too, Maria. It's very pretty. And, thanks also for the Christmas stamp and for getting the books out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter