• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed but Active PaperBag Album Swap Check in Here!!!

Maria, could you please delete my delivery confirmation number in your post back about 3 pages? Just click on "edit" and delete it, please,....for privacy purposes! Thanks

Mine can yesterday- but I was at school until 8 pm last night.
They are great!
Thanks!
S :)

You're all more than welcome to lurk in my undergrowth:lmao: Bring scrap stuff and I'll even bake scones and serve tea:thumbsup2

Don't know. I'm working tomorrow (well, I'm workig today too, hnest! :guilty: ) but if you get a flight tomorrow evening you should reach Heathrow around breakfast, so once you've collected your luggage and negotiated public transport you'll get to me just as they're coming out of the oven:goodvibes And its DS's birthday too so there'll be cake!

Happy Birthday Kicky!!
Ok, AWM let me wrap up my projects today, we'll need to discuss the flight plans.. you know me.. I don't do well flying over the pond..so we'll need to drink a few so I sleep for the flight... :)

Happy Birthday Kicky!!
Ok, AWM let me wrap up my projects today, we'll need to discuss the flight plans.. you know me.. I don't do well flying over the pond..so we'll need to drink a few so I sleep for the flight... :)

:car:ROAD TRIP!!! Can I come up for the drinking part? :rotfl2: :drinking1

Well of course... :)
I don't drink much at all if any so you all will have a great time laughing at me!!!

ok, off to get grumpy to school...

I'm a lightweight too, so we won't have buy more than one each to handle the flight across the pond.

Its elder DS's birthday actually - I can't believe my little baby Joe is going to be 14:eek:

No post today (nothing interesting anyway) so you might even get hre in time for the opening :goodvibes

Hey Mazda I've got one turning 14 the end of the October.. They grow up so fast.. I was just looking at baby photos the other day... and it just broke my heart... such a change hard to believe they were so tiny once upon a time!!

Its elder DS's birthday actually - I can't believe my little baby Joe is going to be 14:eek:

No post today (nothing interesting anyway) so you might even get hre in time for the opening :goodvibes

Hey Mazda I've got one turning 14 the end of the October.. They grow up so fast.. I was just looking at baby photos the other day... and it just broke my heart... such a change hard to believe they were so tiny once upon a time!!

Howdy girls my oldest - DD - is turning 14 Nov 18 !! :eek:
I hope he has a GREAT day !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter