CLOSED Sketch Swap Progress

I can open a new one or we can add one more if the others are willing.

The snail speed is killing me.

:hug:

I was planning on Carrie Underwood's All American Girl, so if the others want that...I think Lisa wanted in that group too.

I'll fill in where needed, also. Gotta make my postage worth the price. ;) I'll take 4 or 5 groups total (and I'll get back to you on sketches - Morgan's friend b-day party is today, I've got to get moving!), so put me in some girly/Disney ones as needed, you know I'm easy.

I'm ok with adding to that group!!!

Also...I will wait to see if another group 17 opens. And, Group 13 (boys) should be Dogs for me...same sketch, just different category!! Thanks again Annie!

Group 13 should be Group 16 instead? Dang, how did I mess that one up.

Annie--that works for me....or I'd be willing to let her have my spot ;)

Here are the lyrics for Cinderella:

Cinderella
by: Steven Curtis Chapman

It’s been a long day
And there’s still work to do
She’s pulling at me saying “Dad I need you
There’s a ball at the castle and I’ve been invited
And I need to practice my dancing
Oh please, Daddy please”

So I will dance with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
‘Cause I know something
The prince never knew
Oh, I will dance with Cinderella
I don’t want to miss even one song
‘Cause all too soon
The clock will strike midnight
And she’ll be gone…

Let me know if this works for everyone. Lisa if this lyric doesn't work for you speak up and I'll choose something different :)

:hug:

I was planning on Carrie Underwood's All American Girl, so if the others want that...I think Lisa wanted in that group too.

I'll fill in where needed, also. Gotta make my postage worth the price. ;) I'll take 4 or 5 groups total (and I'll get back to you on sketches - Morgan's friend b-day party is today, I've got to get moving!), so put me in some girly/Disney ones as needed, you know I'm easy.

Lisa is m2m :)

I will put you in the girls group with your cool idea. I will wait until later to fill you in other groups. Do you want single or double pages?

Only playground left or wait until new group?

Ann, you asked Erin about group 17...I know she's leaving at 8:30 this morning so she's probably logged off. She and I pm'ed recently and I know she wanted either beach or zoo. I think she's prefer being in the next group and not taking playground which is open.

Here are my first selections. I will probably do more, but want to think on ideas first since this is my first time doing this type of swap.
Group 15 - Sketch 4 SA "Catastrophe"
Group 16 - Dogs Sketch 6 SA (title unknown)
Group 17 - Sketch 12 SC Beach - "Sun Kissed"

Thanks.

Hanne

This got lost in my refresh agony. I don't Beach available in group 17.

Ann, you asked Erin about group 17...I know she's leaving at 8:30 this morning so she's probably logged off. She and I pm'ed recently and I know she wanted either beach or zoo. I think she's prefer being in the next group and not taking playground which is open.

Yepper!! Thanks Traci!!

I'm heading out now...be back tonight to check on things!!

Oh...and I definitely WANT Jennifer, but Cheryl....you are not allowed to leave that group! LOL And, those lyrics are amazing!

Yepper!! Thanks Traci!!

I'm heading out now...be back tonight to check on things!!

Oh...and I definitely WANT Jennifer, but Cheryl....you are not allowed to leave that group! LOL And, those lyrics are amazing!

Erin--you're too sweet :grouphug: Have a great day!

I figured, this is my swap, I can make all the changes I want. :goodvibes

Group 17 now has two Beaches. I put LM3K in here since she asked first.

I've opened up a Group 17a. I put hiclarke here, hopefully others will join it too.

I am up to date to here, except for where to put 123SA in the 2-page park group.

Will be back in a few minutes. Moving things from Little Bit's room to take out the carpet and put in laminate. Their allergies are still bad even getting shots all these years. Got an awesome deal from Sam's club. Won't even have to give up Disney. :cutie:

Thanks for fitting me in. If Lisa wants in that group, I'm fine with making 6. I'm going to use 17SA (and will probably keep the stars :) ) for that group.

As for the fillers, I'd prefer single pages, please.

Got it fixed. Lisa is doing the Wish Dream Dance page. That is the Lisa we mean, right? Even with two cups of coffee, it is not hard to confuse me. :rotfl:

Morning!

I'm okay with the 5 in Girls!

Also, one more.....Group 10 Winter - will be a snowflake theme! sketch 6SA again!

Thanks!

how's the floor laying going! that will really help keep the dust down in his room!

Everything is out and we will be pulling up the carpet today. Will pay Eldest to pull the staples out of the subfloor. I scraped my knee up pretty bad yesterday and don't relish the idea of crawling around on it. LOL

Will go update. :)

Hi! I'd like to sign up for a few pages! I'll try 2 doubles and one single for now, if that's okay.

Group 3 - Epcot (sketch 12SC)
Group 13 - Boys (sketch 9SC)
Group J - Halloween (sketch 5SB)

I am thinking about the colors...

These look like amazing sketches! Thanks for doing all of the work that goes into finding them and setting them up! Hope your knee feels better!

Lori B.

Hi! I'd like to sign up for a few pages! I'll try 2 doubles and one single for now, if that's okay.

Group 3 - Epcot (sketch 12SC)
Group 13 - Boys (sketch 9SC)
Group J - Halloween (sketch 5SB)

I am thinking about the colors...

These look like amazing sketches! Thanks for doing all of the work that goes into finding them and setting them up! Hope your knee feels better!

Lori B.

Thank you for giving me another chance. I am not opening any boxes this time around until it is time to sort. This way there will be no boxes to throw away until everyone is in their proper groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter