CLOSED Sketch Swap Progress

I found one more I have to do. And then I'm waiting - if there are some groups not filled up, I might jump in. The problem is, there are just too many great sketches! :goodvibes

Can I please add Group M (School) sketch 59SD?

Thank you for allowing me back in. And NOOO! You can't wait to open the boxes. What if I forgot something? It was just one of those things - Besides, I had a blast doing it, and I actually got work done on my pages, too! I think this swap will be fun! Can't wait to start!

On Group 16, I will change my sketch # since there is a duplicate to 4SA - the title will be "Doggone Cute"

I will also sign up for Group J - Christmas Sketch 59SD

Thanks.

Hanne

Up to date to hear.

:teeth: I will fix my bedroom up so I can keep the open boxes up there and out of the way downstairs.

Annie--for Group 4 could I please change to sketch 12SC. That way we won't have a duplicate sketch. Thanks :)

Sorry, forgot to add the title for group 4 will be "Magical".

Thanks so much Nancy for posting for me!

Grp 3 -- Ann, please take me out of DHS. If another grp opens, I'll take AK,sketch 6SA. If Grp 3 doesn't fill, I will do DHS -- make sense?

Sketch numbers -- very sorry I didn't have this ready for you.

Grp 6 12SC
Grp 11 Halloween sketch 6SA
Grp 14 school sketch 6SA
Grp 17 pool sketch 4SA
Grp F bday 46SD
Grp L boys 47SD

I will check back to fill.

(Swim meets were exhausting - -too many hours in the heat. Kids did great though!)

That sounds great. I think I will put myself in it too. I am trying to wait until the end to see what needs filling up.

Thanks so much Nancy for posting for me!

Grp 3 -- Ann, please take me out of DHS. If another grp opens, I'll take AK,sketch 6SA. If Grp 3 doesn't fill, I will do DHS -- make sense?

Sketch numbers -- very sorry I didn't have this ready for you.

Grp 6 12SC
Grp 11 Halloween sketch 6SA
Grp 14 school sketch 6SA
Grp 17 pool sketch 4SA
Grp F bday 46SD
Grp L boys 47SD

I will check back to fill.

(Swim meets were exhausting - -too many hours in the heat. Kids did great though!)

Makes sense. :) Sketches are changeable anytime through the swap so there were no worries about not being right away. Going to fix that now.

Traci, sorry I forgot to Thank You for being my sign-up buddy! appreciate it!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Traci is awesome. She is the sweetest thing in real life too. I like going to her house. You can feel the love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter