*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

Today is our last day and I'm feeling a little sad.

Aw, I'm sorry! I always get sad too...actually I start getting sad halfway into every trip, because I realize it's half over, lol! But once I get to the airport I always feel better because I miss our fur kids back at home and always feel guilty for leaving them behind (even though they're well cared for by a pet sitter in our home, it still stresses them out). So I also always get sad the day before and the day we get to WDW too because of guilt over leaving my pets at home. The sweet spot for our trips is usually day 2 or 3 for me because I'm having enough fun to be over the guilt about my pets, but not close enough to the end that I'm sad yet. :)

Any possibility of booking a Bounceback trip before you leave today? We plan to do that when we get there, and I think it will definitely help me feel less sad when I have to leave!

Just a little? Lol
A ton!
Start planning your next trip!
I'm planning our Disneyland trip in February.

Aw, I'm sorry! I always get sad too...actually I start getting sad halfway into every trip, because I realize it's half over, lol! But once I get to the airport I always feel better because I miss our fur kids back at home and always feel guilty for leaving them behind (even though they're well cared for by a pet sitter in our home, it still stresses them out). So I also always get sad the day before and the day we get to WDW too because of guilt over leaving my pets at home. The sweet spot for our trips is usually day 2 or 3 for me because I'm having enough fun to be over the guilt about my pets, but not close enough to the end that I'm sad yet. :)

Any possibility of booking a Bounceback trip before you leave today? We plan to do that when we get there, and I think it will definitely help me feel less sad when I have to leave!
That's how I feel too! How do I plan a bounceback? Forgot about that. I didn't see anything about it in the room! I miss my other kids. They had camp and couldn't come. A friend guilted me about that and every time we talk. It took a lot of fun out of this trip.

I think it's crazy how much the crowd calendars differ. I don't have a TP subscription but KtP has Moderate crowds for 4/29 and has AK as one of the best parks to go to! UT has the day as a 5/10 and AK as a medium park.... We're not doing AK that day, but I wonder why the crowd calendars are so different?

I think it's crazy how much the crowd calendars differ. I don't have a TP subscription but KtP has Moderate crowds for 4/29 and has AK as one of the best parks to go to! UT has the day as a 5/10 and AK as a medium park.... We're not doing AK that day, but I wonder why the crowd calendars are so different?
Exactly! Who knows. We’re doing what we’re doing and going to have a blast!!

Exactly! Who knows. We’re doing what we’re doing and going to have a blast!!
That’s exactly the attitude you need for Disney. I used to go nuts with those calendars too, but lately whenever we go it’s crowded. So we go with the flow bc we know we’ll be back soon.
And unfortunately, teachers can only vacation on school vacations.

Hi everyone- heading out super early tomorrow morning and I'm so anxious that I'm fairly sure I'm not getting ANY sleep tonight! Just wanted to say, if you see a girl with a pixie cut, a blue and teal backpack, and seemingly no one else with her, it's probably me so stop and say 'hi'!

Well down to 5 days!! I can’t wait to get away from this horrible winter weather!! Where is spring? I know I live in New England and spring does take a long time but come on this is ridiculous. Lol
My DS is so happy today bc my DH booked their tee time to play golf at LBV one morning next week. DH wasn’t planning on playing this trip bc we were driving and that’s eats a lot more time of the vacation but DS talked him into it. He’s been dying to get out but of course it’s still too cold here.
After they play, I made a dinner ressie for Yachtsman! So excited...the boys have never been there.

Leaving in 5 days and I’m starting to freak out!! I haven’t started packing yet, was supposed to yesterday but DH decided we should buy a “new” to us car (just a couples years old), to replace my 2007 car. He kept telling me he wanted a newer car for the drive down, I just didn’t think he pick now to buy it . Now that’s over I’m full steam ahead today pulling out our clothes, going thru all the kids stuff and checking off my pre-vaca lists. Let the final countdown begin. :cool1::beach:

Going to be dropping a BOG dinner for 2 for April 25th at 7pm. Message me if anyone wants to coordinate picking it up tomorrow or sometime later in the week.

So excited! Thur and Fri are my packing days. I'm working today and going to see Pink in concert tonight (yay!) then tomorrow is my last work day before vacation!!
Our flight is Sat am, but we are staying at a hotel near the airport Fri night, so I am counting that as the first night of vacation. Then the first few days in FL will be at the beach just south of St Petersburg. I cannot wait to be there on that gorgeous beach. Then next Tues we head up to Disney.

Tomorrow is the day!!! Work is such a distraction today LOL

I actually have to work tomorrow morning too ugh, since our flight isn't until later in the day. Mostly all packed, aside from the odds and ends. And confirmed both kids have shoes that fit, so hurrah for that.

I actually have to work tomorrow morning too ugh, since our flight isn't until later in the day. Mostly all packed, aside from the odds and ends. And confirmed both kids have shoes that fit, so hurrah for that.
I am too just from home - aka in between packing and errands - flight is 615 pm thats going to be a killer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter