*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

I don’t leave until Friday at 5:00 and work is already a distraction!
I don’t know how I’m going to get through 3 more days. Lol
I think I’m showing a movie on Friday afternoon.

Can someone explain bounce back offers and what those are?

We're going at the end of this month and plan on going at the end of October as well - should I talk to someone while we are there about getting an offer for our next trip?

I have a room already on hold for October, do I need to cancel it to get the best 'deal'

3 work days left. Just checked the weather & they're saying storms on Sunday. But it's Chicago, so that could easily change by the time we get to Sunday.

So pretty @FinnsMom7 ! One day I shall have pretty nails, one day... for now I'll settle for non-stained t-shirts. LOL

Saw a couple of pics of yesterday in Epcot - holy rain. Now my DH understands why I said he needs two pairs of shoes though!

Frozen is currently a 25 minute wait.

Living with the Land is 30.

What is going on!?

Today was our third day and parks have been dead. HS on Monday, MK yesterday( I thought it was due to rain- we walked on most rides in the afternoon).

Yeah crowds have been a non-issue... it’s just so strange that LWtL was so popular. I’ve heard it gets like that because of the fast passes in Epcot but I never believed it

2 days for me!! Ahh! Does anyone else get super anxious in the days leading up to the travel day? I don't mind flying but the whole process of getting to the airport, getting our bags checked, going through security and boarding the plane (and finding a seat with Southwest) totally stresses me out. I will breathe a sigh of relief once we are sitting on the plane!

2 days for me!! Ahh! Does anyone else get super anxious in the days leading up to the travel day? I don't mind flying but the whole process of getting to the airport, getting our bags checked, going through security and boarding the plane (and finding a seat with Southwest) totally stresses me out. I will breathe a sigh of relief once we are sitting on the plane!

I was just saying to my mom that I have the excited/nervous stomach!! I'm running around doing errands today. Plan to pack tomorrow and we leave right after everyone is out of school tomorrow to go stat at the airport hotel. Sat am flight.

I was just saying to my mom that I have the excited/nervous stomach!! I'm running around doing errands today. Plan to pack tomorrow and we leave right after everyone is out of school tomorrow to go stat at the airport hotel. Sat am flight.
Sat am flight for us too and I see you're also from MA. Which airport are you flying out of?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter