• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Mail call! Shawn's amazing items arrived today! Thank you for the goodies, Shawn, it was super sweet of you to think of me ;)

I know what I am doing but I need to go to my friend's house again to use her Cricut...sigh...hopefully this weekend!

I've got most of mine planned out. Working on my prototypes now & waiting for some paper to come in (I really, REALLY miss having a LSS!)

I do have a question for my Group V, I want to make sure I'm doing my letters right. My letters U and D are for Studios & O and Y are for Hollywood. I want to double check before I start cutting in different fonts.

Thanks

I've got most of mine planned out. Working on my prototypes now & waiting for some paper to come in (I really, REALLY miss having a LSS!)

I do have a question for my Group V, I want to make sure I'm doing my letters right. My letters U and D are for Studios & O and Y are for Hollywood. I want to double check before I start cutting in different fonts.

Thanks

I don't think it matters, there will lots of different fonts ;)

checking in! I am shopping this weekend and hope to knock a lot out on sunday. have a great weekend everyone!

Hi!!! I know I had told you earlier this week that I was ready to mail, but didn't know if you still wanted me to check in since today was the actual check in day?? So, here I am and still plan to mail!!!

i'm here.
have nothing done but ideas in my head.
does that count??

I know I am late in asking, but would it be possible to get someone to angel my groups for me? I've not been feeling well and I don't want to disappoint anyone by not finishing this or by making pieces that aren't up to standard. As I said on the Sports & More thread, I've been sick for almost a month now and I can't seem to get over it. I've now been without a voice for almost a week....much to my husband's delight! Until I can get this under control I think I better ask for some help. It almost killed me not to sign up for the Toppers and Tags, since that is my favorite swap so far, but I knew I just couldn't do it.
I hope you all understand and I hope to be in better health and back to swapping soon! Thanks, Danielle

I know I am late in asking, but would it be possible to get someone to angel my groups for me? I've not been feeling well and I don't want to disappoint anyone by not finishing this or by making pieces that aren't up to standard. As I said on the Sports & More thread, I've been sick for almost a month now and I can't seem to get over it. I've now been without a voice for almost a week....much to my husband's delight! Until I can get this under control I think I better ask for some help. It almost killed me not to sign up for the Toppers and Tags, since that is my favorite swap so far, but I knew I just couldn't do it.
I hope you all understand and I hope to be in better health and back to swapping soon! Thanks, Danielle

I hope you start feeling better soon! If it's ok with Jennifer I can take Group U and Group W3.

I can help with group P and C. If no one wants B, let me know, and I'll take that one too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter