COMPLETE Progress Holiday/Seasons Complete Page

I mailed my pages out today. The Topper & Tag stuff is in there with them. Please hold onto my pages and mail back with the TNT swap. Thanks!

I plan on mailing mine by Saturday morning. It's sitting around waiting to be checked. I had wanted to mail my T n T with it - sad to say that ain't happening.

I plan on mailing tomorrow or monday. I have to get to the post office for a box.
S :)

Priority mail box )-1095 is 12.5 x 15.5 x 3
It will fit the 12x12 with no squashing.
Unfortunately it is not flat rate, so I have no idea how much it will cost to mail them in that.

So, now my next question...do I mail my copy too? Or am I just mailing the other three in my groups?

:thumbsup2 This way I can just pick up a stack from the right pile and put it in your return box. I don't have to worry about which stack, because they are all the same. :)

Does anyone know where you can get the 2 gallon bags? I saw them at Wal Mart a couple weeks ago, and now I can't find them anywhere!

AWM is w/o internet currently. Unsure of when it will be fixed. She asked me to remind all of you that the mail by day is FRIDAY, THIS FRIDAY, September 25th.

I'll monitor this thread until she gets back.. if you need anything please let me know!

I have found them at Walmart and my local grocery store.

I have also seen at Walmart some that are made for school. They are a little bigger than 2 gallon and have a special silk screen on the front for writing. Ziplock also makes larger bags for storage. They come in many sizes that will fit 12x12. I'll be sure that you get your own bags back if you have to buy the more expensive ones. :thumbsup2

:flower3: Thank you Nan!

I found someone live to talk to at Verizon to get my internet fixed. Apparently the power outage fried the memory of the modem. I got to give it a new one. It now likes Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain. :rotfl2::lmao:

I did not get these mailed this afternoon, I will get them out- I promise. The rain was so bad, I wanted to come home and make sure we did not have water in the basement.

Mickeyteacer ~ I hope your neck of the woods is OK!! I live in Lawrenceville/Dacula area...it has been awful here!

I will be postal by Friday...unfortunately I can't get toppers and tags mailed with it. Darn!

I did not get these mailed this afternoon, I will get them out- I promise. The rain was so bad, I wanted to come home and make sure we did not have water in the basement.

I mailed my package yesterday.
We are all ok here- drying out from the storms. We did not have any damage which is good but please remember all the people in the metro area that have suffered damage. Many place here do not require flood insurance, so they have lost everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter