COMPLETE Progress Holiday/Seasons Complete Page

I mailed my package yesterday.
We are all ok here- drying out from the storms. We did not have any damage which is good but please remember all the people in the metro area that have suffered damage. Many place here do not require flood insurance, so they have lost everything.
S :)

Your package is here already!

I haven't opened it yet, but it looks fine on the outside. Looks like the PO kept it dry.

That is just horrible to think about all the loss and damage. I am glad you were spared.

Your package is here already!

I haven't opened it yet, but it looks fine on the outside. Looks like the PO kept it dry.

That is just horrible to think about all the loss and damage. I am glad you were spared.

I'm glad that it arrived safe and dry. I did bag everything, so even if the box was wet, I'm sure the stuff would be fine.
S :)

Unfortunately, I won't get mine shipped by tomorrow, so I'm aiming for Monday. They'll go priority, so they'll be there on time anyway.

VickiV

After driving mine around for several days - they have now actually been mailed.

DC 03080660000005565691

I hope I typed it right. That is too many 0s

Ours were just mailed!

Delivery confirmation & insurance are on them, so if anything goes wrong, let me know!

Mine were shipped today. I even used too much postage. I shipped a medium box for the price of a large. I didn't have scissors and tape with me to fix the error. Too bad it won't make them arrive sooner.

VickiV

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0660 0000 0556 5691
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 9:19 AM on September 28, 2009 in SNOW HILL, NC 28580. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0660 0000 0556 5691
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our CINCINNATI, OH 45235 facility on September 29, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, September 29, 2009, 8:28 pm, CINCINNATI, OH 45235
Acceptance, September 28, 2009, 9:19 am, SNOW HILL, NC 28580

I have today:

SusieStone
Momx3boys
PinballFamily
ZerotoHero

just need DisneyBarlan's box to arrive with Duchess_Tisha's things too.

I have them all in their groups now.

I will take photos of the ones I don't have in the slideshow tonight and try to get that up and running tonight too.

If you are in the T'n'T and want me to hold them, if you haven't already told me, let me know.

I can get Rebecca's out tomorrow, but the rest have to wait for the last box.

These really look awesome in person. The details are, well, you just have to see them.

Vicki - were did you get your circle cut dangly ribbon for the summer page? I'm a fool for ribbon and fiber. I'm longing after that. :rotfl2:

Can you please mail my pages and DuchessTisha's pages back with Toppers & Tags? PM me if you need more $ for the postage. Thanks!

I have them all in their groups now.

I will take photos of the ones I don't have in the slideshow tonight and try to get that up and running tonight too.

If you are in the T'n'T and want me to hold them, if you haven't already told me, let me know.

I can get Rebecca's out tomorrow, but the rest have to wait for the last box.

These really look awesome in person. The details are, well, you just have to see them.

Vicki - were did you get your circle cut dangly ribbon for the summer page? I'm a fool for ribbon and fiber. I'm longing after that. :rotfl2:

If you have to go out of your way- feel free to wait and mail mine with the others. On the other hand if you want stuff out of the house feel free to mail it tomorrow.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter