COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

Got my box yesterday Ann!! Thanks so much for hosting and for the hostess page!!

Everything is fabulous as usual. I love these complete pages.

I got my box last night and went through everything, marveling at the work! Every one is special and I cannot wait to use this batch. I love making pages from sketches!

Thanks again, Annie!

DC shows it was delivered yesterday.

Not sure what we can do, it doesn't say where other than city and state.

HiClark's is in GA, Lori and Vicki's are delivered.

When we had one go missing like this before... she contacted her local post office and they did a track from there and the postman/woman who delivered it went and picked it up from the address it was delivered to incorrectly. Here is hoping it was delivered to the her place today... If not, start with her local post office with the DC info and have them start the tracking process...

Well, it's not looking good. The post office doesn't have it, and no one I spoke to (neighbors) has it. I HATE my post office. How hard does it have to be? They are calling me back this morning to let me know what to do. :headache::headache::headache:

SSM2 ~ please don't panic if you don't hear back from Annie this week. She is on vacation with her family and leaves 11/20. Keep me posted and I'll try to help with whatever I can.

My post office is even less help. They said once it leaves their hands, it is the other [meaning yours] post office's duty to find it.

I've just come back from taking the dogs to the kennel. Last night was not an easy night with them. I think they knew and would just not settle down. I am exhausted.

I am not sure what we can do. Let me go check the website and see what there is. I know they have have a lost package form, but that is for when it is not delivered. This one is delivered, just not where it was supposed to go.

Hi. Thanks everyone. So far the box is not at our neighbors' houses and it's not at the PO. I spoke the with the supervisor who said he's going to call me back this afternoon to let me know what the route carrier for the week might have done with the package. Since it was delivered on Thursday he said it should have been turned in if it was lost already, but I guess you just don't know the goodwill of strangers. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi. Thanks everyone. So far the box is not at our neighbors' houses and it's not at the PO. I spoke the with the supervisor who said he's going to call me back this afternoon to let me know what the route carrier for the week might have done with the package. Since it was delivered on Thursday he said it should have been turned in if it was lost already, but I guess you just don't know the goodwill of strangers. Keeping my fingers crossed.

If they can't find it, I will make a new France page and send it to you via Fed Ex or UPS. Just let me know.

I went to my PO in person. I've decided to not take no for answer.

They too can only see that it was delivered to your city, state zipcode. That the carrier only scans the bar code on the box. It doesn't show up on their little gun the address only the code number.

But that it was scanned at their location means it IS your post office's responsibility to find it for you.

Unfortunately, he said that they [meaning our carriers] had all their boxes stolen from a route for two days before they caught the person. Turns out someone was following the carrier and taking the packages off the mailboxes. [they used to put them in bags and hang them off the mailbox flag] They no longer do that.

If it was stolen or delivered to the wrong house and not turned back in, we are out of luck. We didn't pay for insurance, so they owe us nothing.

I leave tomorrow before noon. I will not be able to make new pages until I come back.

I am so sorry this happened. The whole point of getting these boxes out before Thanksgiving was to avoid this. :headache:

Hi. Please don't stress about the box. You're about to leave for vacation and I'd feel awful if you had that weighing you down. My PO is going to call me back by noon to let me know the status.

There isn't muh of a chance it was taken from the mail box. If the box is small enough to fit in it, they leave it there. If it's bigger, they have to put it on the porch. Since I'm home at delivery I can hear the mail truck (another added perk of 'mom ears') and go out to get the mail once I hear it, mostly before they even leave the street.

I'm willing to make my Canada and Japan pages....
I'll check to see if there is anything else to make for you...

Sorry this happened.... keep us posted... I would feel so guilty about keeping someone's box that was delivered to me accidently. I would be adamant about going to the post office and making sure it was picked up directly from the PO by the person whom it was addressed too....

Hi. The PO called and said they have no packages for me in holding or out for delivery. The mail carrier that would have delivered it has Saturdays off so they have to wait until Monday. The person that delivered todays mail hasn't seen any return packages either.

The supervisor wasn't very happy with the news that we get mail that isn't for our address at least a few times a month. He said it's just not acceptable. Although I did think it was unacceptable that he suggested that the box 'blew away' with the rough weather we've been having. :confused3

I couldn't imagine keeping someone else's package either. And if someone did keep it, I hope they feel guilty about it everytime they look at the pages.

Although I have to say this is the second mail mix up for my household in the last few weeks. I had diapers shipped a day earlier than quoted and the same day AmVets came for a pick up. They came 10 minutes apart and they took our diapers as donation. Luckily we got them back a week later, so hopefully someone won't be a grinch and return the box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter