COMPLETED Disney Parks/Lands Page Sketch Swap

I won't be able to check on the status until late Monday. I am pretty sure my parents will let me use their computer to check in, but Monday is the day we have plans to be gone until late. Nan can text me if there is something that needs urgent done on my end.

I am really sorry.

Please go and have a wonderful vacation! This can be straightened out after you get back. :goodvibes

I really appreciate the offers for new pages. :flower3: Hopefully Monday we won't have to worry about that.

I've got you covered Annie. Go have a wonderful time and text me a few photos from the Monday sight seeing adventure!!!!

SSM2 ~ do they not realize we don't wait patiently around here??? What are they making us wait for!! I hope they find the package but if not, I will make them next weekend while I'm scrapping!!

Thank you Nan.

I sure will take some phone photos to send to you.

Just printed out our boarding passes for tomorrow. We are so excited!:goodvibes

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE! :banana::banana::banana:

My darling husband has been trying to get our neighbor to answer their door since yesterday. After thinking about the situation more last night, I realized that they got a package of ours earlier this spring and walked it over. My DH went over there again, for the third time, first thing this morning and what should appear... MY BOX!

The neighbor said the post lady delivered it Thursday and when they tried to walk it over we weren't home. I don't know why they just didn't put it in the door, but I won't be mailing anything here anymore. I can't wait to hear what the PO has to say tomorrow after talking to the postal carrier. I'm not going to mention anything about having it until I hear her explanation.

Nancy, can you let Ann know that the box is here once you talk to her? Thanks everyone!!!

What awesome news to see before leaving for the airport!!!

I can now relax.

Thank you all for offering to make new pages. This really is the best group of ladies ever!!

HAPPY DANCE!!! That is awesome... but why would they not walking it back over on Friday, Saturday or even today! LOL...

I should be hearing from Annie in the next hour or so!!!!
I know Buffy is safely in NJ...
MickeyTeacher is on her way to NJ... should be settled in soon....

I know, I don't understand it either. I was just so happy to see the box come out the front door. Everything is beautiful, thanks ladies!

Glad you found your package - now hopefully mine will get here in the next day or two. For some reason, it has decided to take a scenic route. It went from Ohio to Jacksonville to Atlanta to Memphis and now is supposedly back in Jacksonville. :confused3

Hanne

Wow, that is the scenic route!! Not sure what is going on with USPS lately, it's not even the holidays yet:scared1: I better get my packages mailed early for the holidays.

Hope your box shows up soon Hanne!

Cassey

Yeah! My stuff finally made it after taking several side trips through the US Postal System. LOVE the stuff - I think this is one of my favorite swaps this year. I really enjoy the sketch swaps and they make scrapping so much easier. Thanks everyone - have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hanne

Glad it finally arrived Hanne!!! Good thing it only cost as much as it did... your box got it's money's worth in the travel department!!!

Loved your Morocco pages..bought some of those gold tiles a while back and never could think of how to use them... Now, I know!

Annie, I'm home and ready for mailing when you get back! Thanks again for holding it, and so glad I got to meet you on Monday :yay:

I am home too. Will take these to the post office tomorrow. :thumbsup2

It was really great to put a voice and a face to a name. Now I will always read your posts with your voice in my head. :love:

Eldest is NOT into girls, but he said "Morgan seems nice Mom". I didn't even think he was paying attention. :)

I am home too. Will take these to the post office tomorrow. :thumbsup2

It was really great to put a voice and a face to a name. Now I will always read your posts with your voice in my head. :love:

Eldest is NOT into girls, but he said "Morgan seems nice Mom". I didn't even think he was paying attention. :)

Yes, I can now hear your voice in my head ;) (In a good way!) I would have loved to have spent more time together. We'll have to plan another trip at the same time again soon :)

Of course, I think Morgan is beautiful, and not always "nice," but it's good to hear from other people. Maybe he's starting to realize that girls are okay :laughing:

I am still laughing about Little Bit destroying his car so no one else could win. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter