Confessions of the Resort Changers

nonsmom, is there a flip flop limit? Yes we do have Marshalls in NJ and I will be there after church tomorrow. :goodvibes $7??? I can't let a deal like this pass. I hope we have them here. I'll let you know how I make out tomorrow. I am very excited about this trip. My sister's wedding is stressing me and I need to get away. Right around now I'm starting to think that she would make an excellent candidate for Bridezilla. :idea:

I mean a limit per year. I think I added 5 new pairs before the summer started. What I really need is a few pairs of shoes and a pair of sandals.

Lucky for me, there is nothing near my church as far as shopping. When I come out there is just a grocery store. I live by the beach and have to drive to almost all shopping, (about 20 min.) Keeps the credit cards in check.

The Haviana's were marked down to $7 from $9.99. Hope you get some. Keep me posted.

Have a safe trip stepdisney....

Love , love Marshalls too nonsmom!

mic cakey....cute name...dd's first word last month or so was d u c k !! Laughed at your Donald Duck story...hopefully she will stick with duck!!

ok..I may change one ADR and I am done...

We're on our way :goodvibes . While I'm gone, "Don't go Changing". Disneybride, you think that we didn't notice the CL change don't ya :rolleyes1. Wasn't that standard view at one time? (wish they had a smiley with one eyebrow raised. I would insert it here.) Will they let you carry snacks to another resort? :rotfl2:

Nonsmom thanks for the well wishes. I think I'll call my Busch Garden's trip report my Disney Pre-trip report.

Okay, Coach outlet here we come....oh, I mean Busch Gardens ;).

Did someone say Coach Outlet?????

LOL...when we were recently in the Wi Dells....Our room wasnt ready so we headed over to the New outlet mall across the way....I was so excited there was a COach Outlet!!.

Searched and searched...Disney Outlet ( :) ) Polo, Tommy....looking...doesnt open til July!! (It was end of June) My DH said it looked like I was gonna cry!! lol

Guilty as charged...just could not pass up the discount with that code....of course DH doenst know abt the CL yet.....He will love it....

Anyone else doing any changes ?/ C'mon.......I know you want to !! lol

Anyone else doing any changes ?/ C'mon.......I know you want to !! lol

I want to....but I'm afraid my family will have an intervention..

I don't think I can even write about it....because then I start thinnnnking and thinnnkkkkinggg...hmmmm...WHAt iF I....but, I could, we might want tooooo,:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

ok...realizing that I am not alone here , perhaps we can all help each other choose a resort and keep it! This is still resort planning, but for the resort commitment impaired:)
Ok, I am currently WL CL....just got an email from the IPO....but now thinking, hey for a few hundred less, I can be at Poly:love: with the monorail and a larger room w/ a GV! But no kiddie pool and/or hot tub, BUT has zero depth entry, and WL does not have zero depth, but does have the kiddie pool and spa!

Please lets all be positive with our posts:goodvibes No flaming the resort commitment impaired:) :lmao:

i was there too i kept looking at the codes and got the free upgrades my 5th trip i have poly with concierge 4hoppers for 4000.00 7 days 6 nts not bad :cool1:

mjem....

After ALL my changing.....I am now Yacht Club concierge..hoppers...dining..5 days...4 nights $2400...

You will love the Poly!!

sorry, I didn't take the time to read ALL the posts, so I'm sorry if I get redundant. ok, we don't often do deluxe resorts, (budget issues) we like doing split stays just to stick in a few nights here and there, and sometimes exp. the deluxe.
but it sounds to me like you are talking about hubby NEBO'S FAVORITE PASTIME: "TINKERING"...:rotfl:
we get a trip planned, and I can never count on it staying the same, cause he loves to tinker. switch a resort here, add a day there (he's VERY fond of the adding a day thing, not that I'm complaining, mind you)
one may he added a day "just to tryout the pop resort" then, oh my god! bj thomas is there 2 days later!"
last may, we changed our whole drive plan, just to see "st. aug. beach" for once, and added a few days.
sept, we are flying, and already booked our flight and it is DRIVING HIM NUTZ! the day we are leaving, beach boys are at the food and wine festival! I guarantee, if we were driving, we would be adding on a day for that. he's like... "I can't tinker!!!"
I wish we weren't flying, in a way. (at the time neither of us could take that much time from work) there is nothing that strikes such fear in my heart(and, at the same time, such GLEE!) as NEBO... "honey, I've been thinking...":lmao:

Thats a change...my DH has no idea how many times I have changed!! Some times its just room category!

You would probably need a cocktail if you sat here and read this whole thread!!

Tinkering...like that!! So where are you staying in Sept??
I would like to drive down one time....maybe when the baby gets older!

ummm..you hoo...mic cake why....

Saw you over on the resorts board...is there a change in the works??? :)

deide71....
awhile back...me and stepdisney busted each other on the Poly thread...it was so funny...and we referred to ktink...she found the posts later when she was browsing the Poly thread later!! LOL It was really funny....ktink was easier...she would just start threads about different resorts....lol!!

ummm..you hoo...mic cake why....

Saw you over on the resorts board...is there a change in the works??? :)

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
me?...ummm, I don't know what your talking about...:banana: ;)

ok, i admit it, but I'm sick, I can't help it....everytime I read something it starts my sick sick brain to thinking....:sick: :dance3: :sick:

I probably won't change resorts though, because my son will kill me, even though I realllly think he would like the polly better.....anyway, I better not go down that road again....

I did, however convince everyone that I should change my adr...:woohoo:
what do you think, we have a ressie for concourse steak, but now I think I might want coral reef....I don't think I'll like the idea of the monorail people gawking down on me at dinner...what do you think my fellow ocd demented vacation planners

So where are you staying anyway..I missed that somewhere....at least go visit the Poly!!! Get a drink at the poolside bar...walk along the beach...sit on a bench swing....thats how I get my "poly fix"...:)

So where are you staying anyway..I missed that somewhere....at least go visit the Poly!!! Get a drink at the poolside bar...walk along the beach...sit on a bench swing....thats how I get my "poly fix"...:)

I highly reccomend the Lapu Lapu...Hey it's served in a pineapple so it must be good for you :thumbsup2 .

Make sure you stop at one though, unless your DH brings a squigee and a bucket to take you home in!

I highly reccomend the Lapu Lapu...Hey it's served in a pineapple so it must be good for you :thumbsup2 .

Make sure you stop at one though, unless your DH brings a squigee and a bucket to take you home in!

:rotfl2: what kind of alcohol is in a lapu lapu?

I have a split stay, which I am not happy about but I don't seem to be able to fix it. I have room only at POR for one day, then a GF package only 3 nights...I wish it was more...this will be our first time in a delux hotel..I'm so excited...

by the way, more confessions: I was on the phone again at 7am with dining, I added coral reef...I didn't cancel anything though, this way I can think about it, and spread out my changing habits in a healthy way....:yay:

I decided I will keep the gf ressie...My son would have been upset, he's geered up for GF....and I read lots of stuff on the thread trashing poly on the resort board.... Actually I have a ressie for Kona, so I will explore and form some of my own opinions at that time....of course I'll probably be drinking while forming some of those opinions:drinking1 so I'm not sure how accurate they will be....:lmao:
Last time we were there, we did a fast walk through of the poly, my dh said he wasn't impressed...but I felt like you can't really get the feel of the place on a 2 minute walk through....

my dh and kids don't like to resort hop just to look, and I do...hate that! Sometimes I really wish I had a daughter....2 teenage boys who could care less about things like that...

Hello...my name is Sazzo's Mommy, and I am a: resort changer, view changer, constant planner, CRO rapid redialer, DH worrier, disboard fanatic, need a drink:drinking1 , but I'm on med's so I can't have one...:scared1: ...I belong here with you all!

Hello to my friend DisneyBride'03!:wave2:

Sazzo's mamma...

Pull up a stool and tell us your tale of worry and woe.

Grap a sasparilla if your parched.

We are here to listen and help you think of resort and dining changing options you never even dreamed of.

We are the "enablers" of the changaholics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter