Count Down With me for August!

Thanks! I have to call to schedule an apt with the dealer and almost forgot. See how we help eachother out?

There is clarity amid all this insanity, right? :rotfl:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: One more day closer!

Your welcome! I don't have anything for today. Later in the week I have ton of things on to do list! :)

Your welcome! I don't have anything for today. Later in the week I have ton of things on to do list! :)

I did have a packing list, but I didn't officially make a to do list! :scared1:

Maybe you should show me your to do list.........I just read Nebo's TR update and they drove 313 miles and had to turn around because they left with something they couldn't be without. :scared1:

10 days!

WOOHOO!!!!!

IN THE TEENS!!!!

Time to:
eat down the freezer and fridge
Oil change
Fill out form to halt mail
Oh the list goes on and on..............................

I did have a packing list, but I didn't officially make a to do list! :scared1:

Maybe you should show me your to do list.........I just read Nebo's TR update and they drove 313 miles and had to turn around because they left with something they couldn't be without. :scared1:

10 days!

Here is my to do list as of now. It seems to keep getting longer everyday!

Thursday: stop mail, do online check in

Friday: go to bank and cash in change

Sunday: get gas in car, wash van, get the Disney moblie magic app, get new music for ipods and start packing

Monday: go to the library to get books for the kids to read in car

Tusday: rent movies for the car, store to get muffins for breakfast and lunchmeat for lunch in the car and of course finish packing.

Wednesday: leave at 4:30 am for /disney.

If I don't have a list I might forget something. I've been reading Nebo's report too. That would not be good to forget something so important. I still have to write up my packing list.
Hope my list helps! :)

WOOHOO!!!!!

IN THE TEENS!!!!

Time to:
eat down the freezer and fridge
Oil change
Fill out form to halt mail
Oh the list goes on and on..............................

My freezer! That is so concerning. Leaving garage remote with neighbor in case we lose power so they have acess to the generator.

Here is my to do list as of now. It seems to keep getting longer everyday!

Thursday: stop mail, do online check in

Friday: go to bank and cash in change

Sunday: get gas in car, wash van, get the Disney moblie magic app, get new music for ipods and start packing

Monday: go to the library to get books for the kids to read in car

Tusday: rent movies for the car, store to get muffins for breakfast and lunchmeat for lunch in the car and of course finish packing.

Wednesday: leave at 4:30 am for /disney.

If I don't have a list I might forget something. I've been reading Nebo's report too. That would not be good to forget something so important. I still have to write up my packing list.
Hope my list helps! :)

That is helpful! Thanks!

15 days for me!!! Can't wait to do online check in! Going Aug 25-31 for first DVC stay, we are SO excited :goodvibes

Nice places you have there! I can do on-line check in today, think I will.

YAY!! We will be at Disney World from the 22nd to the 28th as well, but staying at POR. We will actually be leaving home on the 18th and driving from Rochester, NY. We hit Universal first for two days (3 nights) and then head back to our favorite place!!! This will be our first time driving with the kids (hubby and I have done the drive a couple of times before kids) and we will be driving straight through--the 19th will be our day of rest... LOL So can't wait to get back! And yup, this is the week to get last minute things together and clean out the van (gotta take it to Delta Sonic for a good scrubbing in and out... LOL) and actually get the house cleaned up and set so mom can come house/dog/cat sit while we are gone. Getting super excited! DD has been counting down the days for the past month...

Hope you have a fantastic time there!!

6 DAYS!!!

At this time next week we will be in POP taking our first nights sleep awaiting our first park visit for the trip (MAGIC KINGDOM :cloud9:)!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

I forgot that although my ticker says 9 days I have to add 2 since we are driving. On-line check in tomorrow.

But!

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:

Single digits baby!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter