• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Count Down With me for August!

Just completed on-line check in!!!:dance3:

It is getting so close!!!:banana:

Car is at the dealer getting the brakes fixed (re-call again) and the oil changed.

OMG We'll be there then!! :thumbsup2 I'm choking with excitement and the DIS is the only place that understands!! Shout out to all my Disney Peeps!! :grouphug::woohoo: Whoo Hoo!!! :banana::love::hippie::dance3::cheer2:

Reserved all ADRs - Check :banana:

Completed online check in - Check :cool1:

Packed & Ready - Check :cloud9:

Trying to contain myself :rotfl2:
(Not Checked!!)

Yeah Baby:dance3: 2 days. We check in at our stay park fly hotel tomorrow.:banana::banana: Let the vacation begin.:yay::yay:

Alot of you are leaving today tomorrow, have a great time! :cool1:

I'll keep the magic going when we get there in a week.
:wizard:

Oh, I can finally feel it! I mean REALLY feel it!!!!!:dance3:

I am leaving in 6 days, woo-hoo! I am flying down, just me and DD5 and DD7, eek! Last time I flew with just the 3 of us they were 2 and 4 so this trip should be a cake walk. DH is meeting us down there since he is already in NW FL for work. I haven't seen him since the 4th of July weekend so I don't know if I am more excited to see him or Disney!!

Been with you guys for months and it is finally here, thanks for making the wait bareable!:grouphug:

I am going home to my castle!
disney.gif
disneycastlewithfireworks.gif
disney.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter